[NFP] [1.0.5.11] Flower Power: wrong modifier value

cholsy

Warlord
Problem:
If one of my cities flipped to a free city, and if I take Flower Power card, all unit (and project) production freezes, across the rest of my cities. (zero production, +999 turn left)

If I take Flower Power card, all unit (and project) production freezes

How to check:
[1] Open save file. Choose a city and check its production and loyalty.
[2] Plug Flower Power into empty wild slot. Then check city production, to see all unit has +999 turns to complete. If you switch production from building to unit, you can see its production is totally ZERO in the next turn.

[3] Pass several turns, to see no change.
[4] Now attack and conquer the south east free city(Izmir).
[5] After conquest, check city production status again, to see unit production is now available with modifier. BUT Izmir still cannot produce units.
[6] Switch policy from Flower Power to others (paying cost), to see Izmir now can produce units.

(EDIT)
+100% cost means double time of production but actual increase of production time is not double.
I think the modifier "-100" (FLOWER_POWER_PRODUCTION_INCREASE) works with some different mathematics from what the programmers intended.
Also, I cannot understand why FLOWER_POWER_TOURISM_BOMB_CONCERT_VALUE is 50, instead of 100.

(EDIT)
I found it has nothing to do with free city.
The production available after conquest is from 20% bonus of Warlord's Throne.
It seems this bug purely belongs to the modifier FLOWER_POWER_PRODUCTION_INCREASE and my recent test shows -50 makes it work more reasonably.
I changed the post name.

(EDIT)
After test, I'd like to confirm it should be like this.

Code:
UPDATE ModifierArguments SET Value = '-50' WHERE ModifierId='FLOWER_POWER_PRODUCTION_INCREASE' AND Value = '-100';
UPDATE ModifierArguments SET Value = '100' WHERE ModifierId='FLOWER_POWER_TOURISM_BOMB_CONCERT_VALUE' AND Value = '50';

I changed the post name.

Attachments

• Flower Power.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Top Bottom