[NFP] [1.0.6.9] Military Engineer cannot rush Canal in progress

Pfeffersack

Deity
I runned into a bug with a ME not being able to rush a Canal district - I believe this is related to having had two Canal districts being in queue, then sucessfully rushing one and the game than somehow getting troubles with the 2nd:

As you can see there are two Canal districts scheduled for Maracaibo - the 1st one is about 4/5 ready and a ME with two loads is waiting to spend on to finish it, while the 2nd is in queue (but no hammers have been spend on it - I just "switched it in for a moment" right after playing it a couple of turns ago to make the graphic appear):
Spoiler :

MaracaiboChannels1.jpg

That first rush is working as intended as you can see, though a couple of hammers more is needed to finish the district:
Spoiler :

MECanRush1stChannel.jpg

AfterMERushed1stChannel.jpg

The problems occurs then in the next turn, when the 1st canal is finished, you move the ME on the tile where the 2nd is placed, you move it in as current building project and try to rush it - you just don't get the option then:
Spoiler :

MECannotRush2ndChannel.jpg

To repoduce with the attached save:

1. Rush the 1st canal with the ME as shown in the 2nd pic
2. End turn
3. Move ME to side where 2nd canal building site is
4. Move that 2nd canal project in the building queue one the top spot
5. See that you can't rush it with the ME for some reason

Attachments

• 1.0.6.9MECannotRush2ndCanal.Civ6Save
    5.5 MB · Views: 23
A further observation here - the game obviously "mixes" up the two Canal projects here...you use the ME standing on the northern Canal construction side to rush, end the turn...and the southern one gets completed! Then you can again use the ME - but only (again) on the northern one, which is still considered as unfinished :crazyeye:

Top Bottom