[NFP] [1.0.9.9] Traders in captured city not making use of existing trading posts to boost trading range

Squirrelloid

Warlord
I ended up capturing Kublai Khan's cities pretty early. Their former capital, Beijing, has a decent spot for Great Zimbabwe, so i've been wanting to move my traders over to Beijing. But when i do that, despite trading posts in my capital, other of my cities, and some city states, Beijing can only send traders to cities close to it.

Screen Shots:
Attached screenshots are traders located in Beijing and Thang Long. Note Con Cuong, on both images, has a trading post (clearly visible in the Beijing trader screenshot).

Highlighted on the Thang Long screen shot is a trade route to Antananarivo that Thang Long can do (and couldn't earlier), and that has a envoy for a trade route. Beijing can't do it (doesn't show as an option for them). Clearly Thang Long is benefiting from an outpost somewhere that Beijing is not benefitting from. If one of them can do it, both of them should be able to do it.

(Thang Long's list of cities it can trade with is also much much larger than Beijing's, yet both of them have trading posts, so should be able to trade to the same places I'd think).

(Note also that Thang Long has completed a trade route to Nidaros, South and West from the Thang Long screenshot, which means there are also trading posts in Thang Long and Nidaros. Despite that, and despite the fact Beijing can and is currently tradign with Thang Long, Beijing cannot trade with Nidaros or any other Norse cities).

Attachments

• Beijing Trade.png
    Beijing Trade.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 26
  • Thang Long Trade.png
    Thang Long Trade.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
Top Bottom