[NFP] [1.0.9.9] unimproved CS resource is counted for industry

cholsy

Warlord
File was attached.

Near Boston, 1 sugar only.
스크린샷(49).png

But Resource panel shows 2 sugar.

스크린샷(50).png

Enables industry, directly skipping the 2nd plantation.

스크린샷(48).png

Incense near Washington is not like this.
*) Another odd thing is that it says I can access Stone in Nazca without Quarry. (EDIT) Stone comes from under their Holy Site.

(EDIT) What I found is...
When I built the 1st sugar plantation in this game, it regards that I control 2 sugar.
Even though I gift all sugar to other civilizations, the game says that I still control 1 sugar.

(EDIT) If I declare war on Nazca, the excess 1 sugar disappears. I think this bug has something to do with the access of unimproved resource in an allied city state.
Thread title modified.

Attachments

• sugar.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Apart from your issue of unimproved ressources from suzerained CS are counting, it is WAI that gifting/trading ressources does not mean "giving them away" for the purpose of industry founding. The devs explicitly confirmed that in the livestream.

Less clear is the fact that you can directly built industries on unimproved ressources (regardless of the issue you discovered here; I was able to do so, when having improved 2 sources elsewhere myself). It contradicts the civilopedia:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...iscussion-thread.666548/page-20#post-16015397

Then, it seems the real problem is the count of unimproved resources.
I changed thread title to align it to the issue.\

(EDIT) Another funny thing. Open to see "10 iron" save file. Nazca has unimproved iron. But it says I can access "10" iron !!! Of course, this does not impact game play. It shows me just wrong information.

Spoiler :

20210206140328_1.jpg

Spoiler :

20210206140346_1.jpg

Attachments

• 10 iron.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Top Bottom