1.21 Patch PBEM

Killer A's

Citizen of MSDG
I'm looking for 4-6 reliable PBEM player with the 1.21 patch who can play at least one tuen per day. Starting scenario will be up to the individual player. The only thing I know for sure is that I want no AI. Please also list your best time(s) for multi-turn days.

Player List
1. Killer A's - Civ Unknown - M-F 10pm-12am EST, S-S most of the day with advanced warning.
2. MysteryMan - Random Civ - Monday-Friday 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM(AK time). Saturday-Sunday generally free.
3. Hygro - Civ Unknown - 2pm-10pm PST
4. Myzenium - Greeks - Friday 6pm-midnight, Sunday noon-7pm EST
5. Amirsan - Persia - M-F 4pm-7pm, Weekends Any Time EST
6. (Optional)
7. (Optional)

The common multi-turn time is Sunday 5pm-7pm EST at the moment.

I'd be interested in playing.

MysteryMan - Random Civ - Monday-Friday 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM(AK time). Saturday-Sunday generally free.

let's keep it at 4 or 5 players, as each player makes the game much harder to do.

Count me in! I'm generally avaliable from 2 pm to 10 pm GMT -8 or whatever--right now I'm posting this at 2 AM my time.

No AIs? Sounds like a great idea to me. :)

List me as the Greeks. Random map is fine with me. How about a Regicide? It gives PTW a chess-like flavor.

Fridays: from 6 PM to 12 AM (midnight)
Sundays: from 12 PM (noon) to 7 PM

Of course, that's GMT -5.

O.K. Folks! We only need one more person. The invite is open for another day or 2.

I just have to report my avaliability has just been cut down--though at this point I'm not sure how much. I probably have time to play a turn a day, but I can't garentee :(

Everybody PM me your email and normal time(s) you play.

Is there still time to join? If so I will join as a Random civ. Best times:
Sunday: 12PM PDT to 4PM PDT
Monday: No good times
Tuesday: 6PM PDT to 9PM PDT
Wednesday: No good times
Thursday: 1:30 PM PDT to 3:30 PM PDT
Friday: 5:30 PM PDT to 11:00 PM PDT
Saturday: 9 AM PDT to 11:00 PM PDT

Of course sometimes may vary depending on what happens on that specific day.

let's keep it at 4 or 5 players, as each player makes the game much harder to do.

I agree with Hygro. I was part of a PBEM with eight human players. It was slow; I received the game file every third day. We estimated that game year 2050 would come at real year 2011. Much too slow, IMO.

Sorry, naervod and Frenky99. Adding you two would make the game pass much slower. If we did include you, we'd be playing Civ4 before we finish this PBEM. Why don't you two start your own 1.21 PBEM? :)

I'm willing to run 2 4 player PBEM games with no AI but need EVERYONE'S email address.

I'll give my email address to whomever is before me.

I already PMed my e-mail address to Killer A's five days ago.

Hygro, don't you want to negotiate with anyone? Without the game file, diplomacy progresses slowly. Negotations can be much swifter if you have the other party's e-mail address, and if the other party has yours.

I guarantee plus it aids me in tracking slow players.

Killer A's, have you checked your PMs lately? I have two messages waiting there.

I think this game is gonna be too slow to actually play through :(

Top Bottom