[Vote] (1-27-2) Mod Integration Votes: UI - Religion Spread

Approval Vote for Proposal #27-2 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recursive

Already Looping
Supporter
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented. You can vote for both options.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 1, Proposal 27-2

Proposer: @CppMaster & @balparmak
Sponsor(s): @balparmak
Previous Discussion Threads: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/38-proposal-integrate-ui-mods-to-vp.679606/, https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/38a-counterproposal-integrate-ui-mods.679738/

Proposal Details
Do you want to integrate UI - Religion Spread into base VP?

Moderator Action: I decided to separate mod integration votes into separate proposals.

Absolutely yes, everything that is used by over 50% of the players should be a toggle in the game, I find that the other 50% will just turn it on too.

only question: is there any perfomrance concern? Anything significantly increasing the chance to crash in lategame is a no no for me

only question: is there any perfomrance concern? Anything significantly increasing the chance to crash in lategame is a no no for me
Nope. It shouldn't have any effects unless you go to the Map tab.
* The mod also adds a "Follower Count" column to the main tab, but that's also a light code and we should have it anyway.

This is a nice mod, but it used to conflict with More Religions, so I would be sad to have to give it up.

This integration will based on HungryForFood's version which shouldn't conflict with new religions ^o^

Proposal passed on November 1, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom