[Vote] (1-27-5) Mod Integration Votes: Promotion Flags for VP (EUI only, off by default, enabled in Interface Options)

Approval Vote for Proposal #27-5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recursive

Already Looping
Supporter
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented. You can vote for both options.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 1, Proposal 27-5

Proposer: @balparmak
Sponsor(s): @balparmak
Previous Discussion Thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/38a-counterproposal-integrate-ui-mods.679738/

Proposal Details
Do you want to integrate Promotion Flags for VP+EUI into base VP? If integrated, this would be off by default, and can be turned on in Interface Options. Note that you may need to reload after turning it on to see the effects.

Moderator Action: I decided to separate mod integration votes into separate proposals.

Absolutely yes, everything that is used by over 50% of the players should be a toggle in the game, I find that the other 50% will just turn it on too.

Yes, yes, yes! This is the only mod I ever used and always use since it appeared many years ago. Now finally no need to hunt for updated versions and manually copy it after install of Vox.

Proposal passed on November 1, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom