[Vote] (1-29) Proposal: Double the duration of the "Kill X CS/Ally both CS" quest

Approval Vote for Proposal #29 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recursive

Already Looping
Supporter
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented. You can vote for both options.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 1, Proposal 29

Proposer: @Stalker0
Sponsor(s): @Recursive
Previous Discussion Thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...n-of-the-kill-x-cs-ally-both-cs-quest.679652/

Proposal Details
Rationale
: I like the CS quest where you conquer the CS' "enemy" or you ally both CS for a bonus. However, I find the timer on that quest incredibly short for how early in the game it comes. Just travel time alone really restricts how viable the quest is.

Proposal: Simply, that the number of turns allowed to complete this quest is doubled.

Voted yes. Interesting quest but had no time to complete it ever, best was when I would have needed 10 more turns. That on marathon... Or maybe it does not scale with game speed?

I don't think the "Capture X AI city" quest has any timer. I sometimes complete those after they existed for far more than 50 turns. Do these quests even have a timer?

They never naturally expire. But that's offtopic.

They never naturally expire. But that's offtopic.
I was just implying that a timer might not be necessary for the CS Conquest/Ally quest then. Or we could add a timer for both, for the sake of consistency.

I was just implying that a timer might not be necessary for the CS Conquest/Ally quest then. Or we could add a timer for both, for the sake of consistency.
Nah, the CS Conquest quest has the CSs in question go to war with each other. I'm fine with doubling the time (since as mentioned it's darn-near impossible to complete it at the moment), but they shouldn't be stuck in an indecisive forever war.

Nah, the CS Conquest quest has the CSs in question go to war with each other. I'm fine with doubling the time (since as mentioned it's darn-near impossible to complete it at the moment), but they shouldn't be stuck in an indecisive forever war.
Ya I guess you're right, their war has to stop at some point.

Well, the war stops once they're allied by the same person, or one of them is conquered.

Proposal passed on November 1, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom