[NFP] [1.3.1--Mac] Civs don't Befriend Each Other

dehrlich014

Chieftain
Hello,

I am up to turn 93 in a game and once again, no civ has befriended another. This has occurred in my last string of games--I played 188, 130 and 124 turns each without seeing a civ friend another civ. I want to note that the 188 and 130 were played before the release of Maya/Gran Colombia. Also, I had about 25 mods on for the 188, 130 and 124 but I am no longer subscribed to them.

I am wondering, might there be something wrong with my game? I used to play games of civ where there was no doubt about friendships forming. Now, every game I play seems to have an occasional war, and otherwise all civs being "Friendly" with each other.

Please let me know if this is a problem you have encountered and if there any steps I could take to remedy it.

Thank you,

Dorian

Thank you Infixo, I did what I think is what you were suggesting by editing the title.

I am wondering if anyone who uses a Mac has seen this issue. It's true that by turn 100, other AI's will befriend each other, right?

Sorry, what's that? Are you able to explain how that works? Or is there a link available I might consult?

Thank you so much for your response. I really love this game and have been literally depressed over the fact that I can't play a working version of it.

Right, that's what I figured. So the fact that I keep seeing no friendship is weird. If friendships happen like crazy (and they do for my friend who plays the game as well), then they would at some point have to happen around when I am playing these games.

I am hoping someone may be able to suggest some way to fix what seems like a bug.

Top Bottom