[Vote] (1-40) Proposal: Remove the 10% unit supply bonus from Hospital

Approval Vote for Proposal #40 (instructions below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recursive

Already Looping
Supporter
Voting Instructions
Players, please cast your votes in the poll above. Vote "Yea" if you'd be okay if this proposal was implemented. Vote "Nay" if you'd be okay if this proposal wasn't implemented. You can vote for both options.

All votes are public. If you wish, you can discuss your choice(s) in the thread below. You can change your vote as many times as you want until the poll closes.

VP Congress: Session 1, Proposal 40

Proposer: @balparmak
Sponsor(s): @balparmak
Previous Discussion Thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/58-proposal-remove-the-10-supply-bonus-from-hospital.679869/

Proposal Details
I don't think the late-game needs any more supplies.
I sponsor this.

This is such a minimal change, but the argument that "I don't think the late-game needs any more supplies." begs the question why there are so many unit supply policies in the autocracy tree

Sure, I think it's justified for Autocracy as it's the domination ideology and should benefit from increased army size. The fact that it has so much of them though is caused by the general abundance of supply at the late-game, at least in my opinion. They need so much because their rivals already have too much, and Autocracy civs are likely to fight at multiple fronts. If the community ever decides to reduce the late-game supply, Autocracy may not need so many supply bonuses too.

Sure, I think it's justified for Autocracy as it's the domination ideology and should benefit from increased army size. The fact that it has so much of them though is caused by the general abundance of supply at the late-game, at least in my opinion. They need so much because their rivals already have too much, and Autocracy civs are likely to fight at multiple fronts. If the community ever decides to reduce the late-game supply, Autocracy may not need so many supply bonuses too.
Supply is the biggest factor in reducing the amount of units you need to move each turn

Proposal passed on November 1, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom