1. Holy mountain 2.City Ruins

buck beach

Prince
1. Lost where the my Holy Mountain is exactly located. How do I find it again? Also, where in the Civilopedia is the mountain discussed,

2. Where in the Civilopedia is City Ruins discussed.

One more, is there a draw back to ridding the world of Jungle Tiles?

Buck

Hi buck beach and welcome to RI :)

1. I don't know where you've stumbled upon a Holy Mountain in your Civ4 Realism Invictus games. If you found a religion, one random city of your civ becomes a Holy City (which results in :culture: bonus for example)
2. Hmm, good point whether city ruins are discussed in Civilopedia. They give no direct bonus to tiles, but after some time there might occur a random event resulting in direct bonuses to nearby city

As far as i know In modern era you can build forest preserve on jungle tiles to improve :health: and :happiness: in your cities.

1. I usually mark Holy Mountain with Alt+S as soon as it's revealed. I know of no way in-game to check its location otherwise.

2. City ruins do nothing by themselves, hence a pedia page would be somewhat redundant. But as mentioned above, they can trigger some positive events.

Thank. Been waiting for those "City Ruins" to produce treasure or scientific discoveries. No archaeology finds, put up a parking lot!!

Running solar religion and got enough religious buildings to get a "Holy Mountain" look see, but unfortunately didn't "X marks the spot it" . Live and learn.

To much sickness experienced to allow those jungle vines to exist. Whoops there goes another rubber tree plant, put up another parking lot. Hope I don't destroy the next miracle medicine,

Buck

If the Holy Mountain success just happened, maybe check your event log? I'm not sure if it will be present or not, but you can often click on the text associated with an event to get a zoom to the location of the event. Because this was a quest, though, it may not be logged at all. Just trying to help.

Top Bottom