+1 in resources pop-up

Netich

Chieftain
Hi, i think this is bug/bull related, as i dont remember these +1F/P/C before installing it, but i might be wrong.

Im talking about the hover popups in top-right of city screen. They show +1F for health resources, +1H for strategic resources, and +1C for luxury resources, but they dont add to the base food/prod/commerce of the city.

So, what do they mean?

This is the hover im asking about:

As you can hardly see, 20 is the hammers of my worked tiles (below the hover) and 20 is the base producion.

Attachments

• civ4hover1.JPG
    civ4hover1.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 236
  • civ4hover2.JPG
    civ4hover2.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 165
That +1:hammers: means +1:hammers: to tile yield. Which doesn't make much sense here because you aren't hovering over a tile but there it is. It doesn't globally give extra production to every city.

Hi, i think this is bug/bull related, as i dont remember these +1F/P/C before installing it, but i might be wrong.

Im talking about the hover popups in top-right of city screen. They show +1F for health resources, +1H for strategic resources, and +1C for luxury resources, but they dont add to the base food/prod/commerce of the city.

So, what do they mean?

They're not BUG related. They are there in the unmodded version of the game. It's just a slightly unclear Firaxis thing. It's just telling you something about what the resource does to the tile.

You will also notice this happening in the trade screen. If you hover over a resource a neighbor has it will show iron +1:hammers:, but you don't get the extra production if you trade for that resource, just access to the resource.

Thanks, it is a long time since i dont play without Bug. i should have checked before.

Top Bottom