Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Colossian, Jun 28, 2007.
That's sad, seriously. Had me laughing, though.
The other solutions is to buy of of russian cracked copy for 2,5 euro! There will be plenty of them here, so maybe this time it is an option not to buy original version?
btw! I like Russian ignorance of copy rights or patents . You can copy everything you want and sell it even in shop hehe. Best crackers have even other crackers who are copying their copies - just free market.
Sitting here with a vintage AMD XP1500 with a Geforce 5200fx trying desperately to get Warlords loading....
Ever notice how everyone outside of North America claims that "America" refers to the Western Hemisphere?
lol. lava stage.
15) What? What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry to bother you guys, does anybody know when Bts will be on sale here in Japan and which is the minimal pc system requirements to play it? I'm afraid my computer won't run Bts.Thanks in advance.
PS: I already looked for in other threads and did not find the answer, about pc system.if this is the wrong thread to ask about it, I do apologise.
I'm really interested in this.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
1.8GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent/better
512 MB RAM
128 MD Video Card w/ DirectX 8 support (pixel and vertex shaders)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
1.7GB of free hard drive space
DirectX 9.0c (included)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
1.2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
64 MB Video Card w/Hardware T&L (GeForce 2/Radeon 7500 or better)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
1.7 GB of free hard drive space
Direct X 9.0c (included)
That is official report but you will actually need somewhat better PC if you want to play huge maps with lots of civs and without lagging in latter stages.
I won't be buying BTS, It was pre-ordered on father's day by Marciv the younger!
now thats a good reason not to buy BTS.
It's a good reason to buy a new computer...
coming from the world of warcraft forums i can say please dont feed the trolls it will only encourage them
This one is a pet troll.
Huh? Where did you get this rubbish from?
Do you think it's enough to be called BTS?
These are not the new Technologies. It's already in Warlords.
From here http://www.2kgames.com/civ4/beyondthesword/
Look under Scenarios=>next war
It's an option though
Espionage? Corporations? Events?
It's like you called Civ4 bad because it was just civ 3, except boosted graphic.
Let's see now...
1. No new maps - use fractal setting, or world editor. There will be new scenarios with new maps though.
2. No fix for Air and Naval unit warfare - they seem fine to me
3. No fix for Unit production cost (it's too low) - same as above
4. No graphic speed enhancement - my game has great graphics speed. It must be your computer.
5. No better AI - AI is being improved
6. No new tile improvements (ex. Land/Water minefield, No new resources, etc) - the fort has been upgraded. What new tile improvements would you want anyways?
7. No new religions - 7 religions aren't enough for you?
8. No new civics - similar to above, we have enough civics. Some civics will be changes slightly though (i.e. state property won't allow corporations)
9. No support Win-Lose-Dis system for Multiplayers (Unofficial Ladder report system is ridiculous) - I'm not into MP so I'm not sure what you're talking about
10. No new patch for Warlords - I don't have Warlords (epic game content will be included in BtS though )
11. No CANADA - edit a civ to create Canada
beat that! ha! (sorry I just needed to do that)
27. No resource trading option (NTT is good, I want NRT. Without NRT, Corporations will be nerfed)
AI trades with AIs during the always war option is on.
28. Expansive trait is ruined. (It stinks. Do you think 50% is overpowered?)
#1 reason not to buy BTS
Unconfirmed rumours that they replaced both Tokigawa and Isabella with a new Colossian leaderhead!
Seriously you don't want to play civ, go play "Space Empires V" or something. Some of us are buying the expansion because . . . we like the game.
Separate names with a comma.