1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

100% missionary and executive chance

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Telecide, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Telecide

Telecide Chieftain

Hi. :) I was wondering how to change this. In the vanilla game the chances go down depending on how many religions or corporations each city has. I would like to know how to make it a sure thing every time. Any ideas? Thanks.

2. NotSoGood

NotSoGood Emperor

There is ReligionSpreads and CorporationSpreads in UnitInfos. Try to change them like this:
    Code:
    			<ReligionSpreads>
    				<ReligionSpread>
    					<ReligionType>RELIGION_CHRISCHTIANITY</ReligionType>
    					<iReligionSpread>[COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]</iReligionSpread>
    				</ReligionSpread>
    			</ReligionSpreads>
    and
    Code:
    			<CorporationSpreads>
    				<CorporationSpread>
    					<CorporationType>CORPORATION_1</CorporationType>
    					<iCorporationSpread>[COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]</iCorporationSpread>
    				</CorporationSpread>
    			</CorporationSpreads>
    Not sure if that'll do it. I don't know how the other things will change that. I'll check also the DLL. If that doesn't work, you would need some DLL changes.

3. Telecide

Telecide Chieftain

Wow! That was quick. Thanks! I think I tried this a long time ago and couldn't get it to work and ended up thinking I'd have to get into SDK, which is a little beyond me. I'm not sure I tried specifically what you suggested though, and it seems like that should work. I'll give it a try!

4. NotSoGood

NotSoGood Emperor

Ok, I looked in to the DLL. It seems that changing iReligionSpread to 100 wont do it. It cuts you probs in half if the city isn't your own. But it might work if you change it to 200. Then it would stay as 100% if the city isn't your own and the check if the city has any religions is done so that it should work. Same with corporations.

5. Telecide

Telecide Chieftain

That worked! Thanks!!