1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

1000 AD - North Atlantic

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Scenarios' started by MaxRiga, Nov 12, 2011.

1. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Chieftain

This scenario for CIV5 without any mods and DLCs. This is huge map of North Atlantic with limited resources so to prevent AI from massive build up ( and huge lag ). This is fast turning and good balanced map for pleasant play even on slow computers.

Playable countries:
    Russia
    UK
    Germany
    France
    Ottmans
    Italy
    Iroquois

and USA! Yes, I know that USA didn't exist in 1000AD but ... I made it for fan. And by the way, USA starts NOT ON THE LAND ;)

Installation details -
    1- download file and unzip ( 1000AD-North Atlantic.zip ) to (user)/my documents/my games/civ5/maps folder
    2- launch you civ5 - go to mods ( accept )- single player - set up game - click on earth and find "1000AD-North Atlantic" map - check in "Load Scenario"
    3- take any of Civilizations and "Start Scenario"

Special thanks to peyoan for the great map!

I advise to use special speed turn mod to play this scenario.

Download file:
    Current version - 2
    Map
    Spoiler :

Attached Files:

2. Thaitanium

Thaitanium Chieftain

hey I have been seeing many of your great scenarios map but you know what, I never dled or tried them once......

"Get Spain DLC"

3. unfairlane

unfairlane Chieftain

oboy, includes "USA" but no Scandinavians in year 1000:lol: