1000 clues that you are on CFC too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
289. You bump this thread.

302. You report CeasarPlayer for bumping a 7 year old thread

303. You come to this site because of Civ4, and come back years later after hearing about civ 5, but you forgot your old account so you make a new one. :king:

304. It's 11:00 on a Friday night and you're posting about spending too much time posting.

305: It's 1 AM, and you keep mashing "My Account" hoping for someone to post something, even though you know that it's unlikely.

307. You do this most of the day. :blush:

311. You wake up and check CFC for 10 minutes before leaving you house.

313. You go into emotional distress when CFC is down.

315. You haven't been a member for 6 months yet and you already have almost as many posts as someone who has been active for 8 years.

305: It's 1 AM, and you keep mashing "My Account" hoping for someone to post something, even though you know that it's unlikely.

310. The first website you type in when you get on the internet is CFC.

311. You wake up and check CFC for 10 minutes before leaving you house.

These are disturbingly accurate. :blush:

316. You begin asking people in real life whether Poland is in Eastern Europe or Central Europe.

317. You have a shrine to the CFC mods in your house and you offer sacrifices to it to prevent being permbanned.

318. Your worst nightmare is of being permbanned.

319. You wake up screaming from such nightmares.

320. Your second worst nightmare is CFC-OT board being locked.

321. You freak out when you get infracted (just my first one).

322. You stay up an extra 30 minutes one night to read the CFC Wikipedia article.

323. I'm running out of things to say so I just change someone's sentence a bit.

324. You change your avatar every month~.

325. You make ritual sacrifices to the Database gods to ensure there wont be anymore unexpected Database errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom