Status
Not open for further replies.

CCA

Emperor
1000 ways you know you are on CFC too much

1. You accidentally say LOL when you hear a joke in the 'real world'

keep em coming

2). You have more than 1 post

3). You have contacts with moderators other then the forum.

4). You know profiles by heart.

5). You know what thread will be closed.

6). You celebrate CFC birthdays more then RL ones.

7). You think you 'know' more ppl on CFC than you do in RL :( :

8). You wait up for hours in the early hours of the morning, clicking through your favourite CFC forums looking for any new posts

11. You wonder if this belongs in site feedback or not... :hmm:

12. You wonder what posters are thinking when they suggest this list belongs elsewhere where it would be offtopic.

14. You admit you're a spammer.

15. You know who Curt is.

EXCEPT for 3,4,5,6,7,9, I follow most of the other pretty closelly- 'speically the out spamming curt one ;) (it'll happen one day I tell you- in less then a year I have 5000 posts- in less then that, i think I could have 10,000- and after that, its all butter ;))

16. You don't change your avatar every other day because you're too busy spamming.

@ WildFire: Sure, I posted until 12:00 yesterday.

19. You're too busy spamming in OT that you don't have time to post in this thread anymore.

20. when you kepe coming back to this thread to see the reasons why you know you are on CFC to much ;)

21. You have to kepe yourself from giving into the urge to flame Byzantine misspellers.

22. You turn people in to the moderators for being spelling police.

23. You've ever turned yourself in to the moderators.

24. You know that being called 'a really cool guy' isn't really a compliment

25. You sit in Site Feedback waiting for someone to post in a list thread so you don't double post.

26. You know how to use the Moderator font.

27. You know that using said font is something you'll get away with less than once.

28. You wonder when this kind of thread would be closed in Site Feedback...

29. After hearing Civ3 mentioned on Jepordy, you call them and submit a CFC related question.

Originally posted by Chieftess
28. You wonder when this kind of thread would be closed in Site Feedback...
30. You've seen a moderator publicly 'suggest' actions other moderators take in their forums.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom