Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gamemaster77, Jan 20, 2011.
14) It takes lots of effort to think of how to entertain yourself without a computer.
15) You start tinkering around with the registry key for fun.
Oh, and I'm quite definitely guilty of #1
16) you try imagine and write down what would you do without a computer, you immediately catch writer's block.
17) your whole room's a garbage can, except the desk at which your computer sits.
18) you feel guilty when your friends find you sitting at computer
19) you've had sex with your computer
20) when you find yourself in social outdoor activities in sleep,you think something is missing.
21) when your computer smells like you
22) you lose the ability to convey your emotions to other people without use of smilies.
can't think of any other, this is a fun thread BTW
Guilty on 3 counts of using the computer too much within 2 posts!
we didn't need to know that...
23) What's a computer?
21) The computer interferes with your school in such a way you have to do homework on campus to avoid getting distracted constantly.
25) you become when people don't respect numbering in this thread. ^
26) You find yourself needing to set a timer on your power plug that automatically shuts the computer down at 1 in the morning.
27) When you look at the clock at ten, thinking you need to go to bed soon, but the next thing you know, it's midnight. You then decide to screw it, and stay up. That's what I'm doing right now...
go to top of the page and start counting.
27. When you have all of your computers specs memorized.
28. When you finally move all your CP to an external hard drive.
29. You find that there is dead skin gunk on the mouse and keyboard.
34. you find there is yesteryears spunk on the mouse and keyboard
My bad, I'm an idiot. In my defense, it was after midnight when I typed that.
No it was my fault. I was already clocked out at work and trying to leave, I was not paying attention. If people would not make OT comments, we would not be confused. This will vanish in 20 hours....
31) When you are bored*, you decide to go through your "cycle" of websites. So, you think what might give you some amusement, let's say the funny pics thread on a particular forum. You go to that website and navigate to get to that thread.
Of course, you were just there 20 seconds ago and had already forgoten. You have a habit of what you always check on your computer and do it over and over again.
*31b) bored: you already have been surfing the web for hours in boredom. Not bored as in "nothing to do, time to check the forums" but bored as in "I've already checked all my forums for hours"
32. You find yourself attempting to use keyboard shortcuts in real life -- Ctrl+Z, for instance.
33. You see a beautiful sight and wish you could capture a screenshot of it.
34. You can navigate through a Windows directory more quickly than you can your own neighborhood.
Guilty on most counts.
Separate names with a comma.