1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

Civilization is one of the best ways to get rid of a gf isn't it...

funnily enough, she plays it too, but she's still on C3C because her laptop's crap

I always do well for myself gf-wise, but unfortunately it means that the lover's tiffs don't just include the old "you don't pay me enough attention/talk about your feelings enough!" chestnuts, but also
"you sided with her against me in a multiplayer! are you sure you wouldn't rather be dating her?"
"look, if you'd had a better army I'd have sided with you"
"it wasn't her troops you were checking out the last time we saw her"
"so she had some interesting cultural assets..."

:lmao: and this is why you shouldn't mix your gaming life with your real life

and yet, I've never once had her say that she is "unimpressed with my cultural achievements";)

Yes, she's a riot. I'm always vaguely disappointed when I discover a Russian civ in a game and it turns out they're ruled by Stalin.

Incidentally, my girlfriend agrees that she looks like Boudicca...

Let's just say I buy a lot of sunblock...

One way to find out.

Hey, Vimes, you feeling a draft 'round the kidneys?

Just wondering if you are with Princess Stabbity or the Mistress of the Eyebeams of Terror.

Definitly Mistress of the Eyebeams of Terror. That's definitely Laura's new nickname :lol:

No draft round the kidneys, just very sore eyes and an overwhelming urge to shower:joke:

exactly: Cathy adds a whole new risk to trying to short-change the AI in negotiations, imagine how terrible a girlfriend she'd be...

To quote The Big Bang Theory:

Amy: Do you know the story of Catherine the Great?
Penny: No
Amy: She ruled Russia in the 1700's and one night when she was feeling particularly randy she used an intricate system of pulleys to have intimate relations with a horse.
Penny: I'm sorry, what does this have to do with me?
Amy: She engaged in inter-species hanky panky and people still call her great. I'm sure your reputation can survive you shagging a little Indian boy.

Yes, I know... that was a rumour spread by her enemies and, speaking as a historian, it didn't do much to tarnish her reputation. However, rumours about her being involved in such an encounter had ...er... dogged her since her late teens. Where there's smoke...

Top Bottom