1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

lol wut? I am not following. Perhaps this is due to horizontal vs vertical math, like I poorly used (making a string of 4 equal signs), but it does not appear that you are performing the same math on each side. It looks llike
50%
= 50* 0
= 50*0
= 1/5

Which is false.

lol wut? I am not following. Perhaps this is due to horizontal vs vertical math, like I poorly used (making a string of 4 equal signs), but it does not appear that you are performing the same math on each side. It looks llike
50%
= 50* 0
= 50*0
= 1/5

Which is false.

Yes, I know, I'm just joking about the percent sign looking like 0/0 (%) and 'strange things happen when you divide by zero' is kind of a meme.

Yes, I know, I'm just joking about the percent sign looking like 0/0 (%) and 'strange things happen when you divide by zero' is kind of a meme.

AH! I missed the 0/0 looks like %. I'm stupid. It makes sense now...

When I read a news article about the Fargo area surpassing 150,000 people I thought "Fargo reaches size 5". :)

When I read a news article about the Fargo area surpassing 150,000 people I thought "Fargo reaches size 5". :)

Moorhead?!? No kidding! Thought I was the only Civver within 100 miles of FM.

Fargo's growing because of the workers finally finishing the oil well out west, combined with the Immigrants event. Only thing I can figure.

Well, at least we now know we have discovered combustion.

Yes, but 1:5 = 0.1666+
Indeed it is, something many a person does not seem to understand, including my grade 5 teacher. Thought ratios and fractions were the same thing, ie a:b is a/b, instead of a/(a+b). Don't know how he would have tried to make sense of ratios where a>b.
EDIT: Also, sorry for doing it again ;)

There is a math tread elsewhere, so you can go there.
3034: When your teacher says that we will be learning about Tokugawa, you tell him that he is an isolationist that should be eliminated as soon as possible.

3036: When you learn about how Europeans lost very few battles in Africa, you conclude that the human must have been playing as the Africans because the RNG always screws the player.

I don't know if this one has been done but

3037: You organize a war protest and the protest sings "War... what is it good for.... absolutely nothing!"

I don't know if this one has been done but

3037: You organize a war protest and the protest sings "War... what is it good for.... absolutely nothing!"

I'm pretty sure that it is referencing this song :p

Link to video.

You guys play way too much Civ ..... which is okay in my book .... ^^

3038: A Civfanatic tells you you play CIV too much. :)

You Sir just made me start a brand new game ^^

I admit I play Civ too much ... :D

Srry everyone for derailling the thread earlier......

3039: you declare war on anyone who's name is "Kathrine"
3040: you figured out why the U.S. has such a large millitary.... Montezuma.....
3041: you are running low on money, so you open a bank.
3042: Wanting even more money, you move you and your company to england
3043: (Rise and fall of civ.) your neighbor catches a cold, so you cancel open borders
3044:you think the scientific method made people dumber, as it obsoletes monasteries
3045: you think that you only get one job in your life, because you'll have to retire(wait, couldn't you just get fired?)(actually, you think that you can't get fired)

3039: you declare war on anyone who's name is "Kathrine"

.... oh ...... :sad: :( (crying) :mischief:

edit: btw Genghis Khan has one ugly mustache ! :lol:

Top Bottom