1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

I don't get on much anymore but this is the one thread I always check when I can. So...

I believe your on 1692 so the next should be 1693. Of course this is just an approximation since I did not check the proceeding pages. :lol:

P.S. It appears that people were correcting the count and not saying so. If you compensate for someone who puts the wrong number please say so. :D

EDIT:
1694: When your only goals in life are civ related projects (space elevator, internet, ...).

1695:You make up clues without numbers.
Lamp:You think that Myspace and Facebook are negative equivalents to the Internet
#:You replace numbers with non-numbers because you forgot basic math

1695:You make up clues without numbers.
Lamp:You think that Myspace and Facebook are negative equivalents to the Internet
#:You replace numbers with non-numbers because you forgot basic math

1697: You can't forget what you learned, you just must have forgotten to research Mathematics.

1698: When Michael Jackson died, the first thing you thought of was 4000:culture: to Los Angeles...

1699:You make a story with Thunderfall in it
1700:You make a civ mod to add a difficulty that can't be beaten.
1701:You beat it.

1698: When Michael Jackson died, the first thing you thought of was 4000:culture: to Los Angeles...

1702: You realize that this was 12,000 :culture: because we're not playing Normal Speed, but rather Marathon.

1702: You realize that this was 12,000 :culture: because we're not playing Normal Speed, but rather Marathon.

I just went the default 4000 because we are playing Earth speed, with 6050 turns, but it lags so badly each turn is 1 year.

1703) You are worried about MAFs with a map this big with so many units on it.

Who here thinks the thread needs to be changed to 2000 Clues You Play Civ 4 Too Much?

1704. You declare war on the paperboy for throwing a newspaper (It was a missile!!) into your land.

1705. You think Sid Meier is the pope of Civilizationism.

1706. You think Gandhi thought all his neighbors were annoying. (Did he?)

1707. You think religions never branch out into different beliefs.

1708. You think 9/11 never happened because if never shows up as an event in the game.

1709. You think Islamic terrorists only hate America because Saladin is annoyed at us.

1710. You don't know what your yard looks like.

1711. Your parents call a psychologist to help you with your "Civ issues".

1712. You must wear a straightjacket to keep from paying Civ4.

1713. If you stop playing Civ4 for too long, you start to get withdrawal symptoms.

2000 clue?! You kidding me?! I bet this thread's going to go to 1 million!

Then again, already a lot of the clues are repeats....

1715:You realize that Osama,Al Qaeda,Taliban and the 9-11 Terrorists are barbs.
1716:You think that the Romans trained Praetorian En masse.
1717:U Hav 2 Rite Eberyting Incorect Bcause U Habent Discoverd Riting.

The past 3 days I've spent 10-14 hours playing Civilization, every time I close my eyes I see TILES. And now I'm starting to see like landmass while looking at the computer screen.

I wonder whats next! :p

1722: You wonder if the global economic crises is due to the fact that our city maintenance is costing us too much, and start thinking that maybe we should adopt state property.

1723: You think that the European Union is a permanent alliance between French and German empires, with all the other civs in it as their vassals.

1724- You taught your girlfriend how to play Civ with you just so you wouldn't have to stop playing to spend time with her.

1714: Even when wearing 3 straitjackets, harnessing your love of Civ, you can use your mental powers to play Civ.

:lol:

1725. y0u 7yp3 l1k3 7h1s

1726. You think Age of Empires is a ripoff of Civ.

1727. Your favorite word is civilization and your favorite number is 4.

1728. Every time you adopt Hereditary Rule, you assume you are the king of your house. :king:

Hey, I just noticed, yesterday was the one-year anniversary from when the topic was started.

1732. You wonder why, since we forgot Economics, we don't build castles in our cities for extra defense against terrorists (barbarians) and an extra trade route.

1733. You realize this is because no American cities have walls around them, so you start a nationwide project to build walls around our cities.

1734. You think peace treaties were unbreakable, no matter what.

1735. You think that Hitler cheated and used WB to declare war on Czechoslovakia and Poland (because he had a peace treaty).

I don't have time or the patience to read all 61 pages so I'm not sure if any of these have been used, but:

1736: You think the terms, "get some/got some" refer to getting some Gold from pillaging.

1737: You make scenarios just for yourself that have Civilizations like "The Bunnies," or other strange ones.

1738: You live at home with your parents, and when someone asks them why, they're so ashamed of your addiction that they lie and say you're a pothead.

1739: You are of African descent yet you are pasty white.

1740: You have lost the ability to speak; you only know how to type.

1741: You believe that just because you can beat the Deity difficulty you'd make a good leader for the country.

1742: Your friends and family do an Intervention, and you turn them on to CivIV so they all become junkies themselves.

1743: You live in the woods in a small town and you wonder why the forest wasn't cut down when they first built a Cottage.

1744: You find Isabella hot.

1745: You have fantasies about her.

1746: You then hallucinate about her coming out of the computer.

1747: You think being a master at the Deity difficulty makes you attractive to women and are then baffled when it doesn't turn out to be that way.

And finally:

1748: You find a dead dog on the carpet one morning - you forgot you even HAD one to feed!

Top Bottom