1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

2196) You wonder how America got so great with only a few hammers per citizen

2197) You have dreams of the Civilizationism Almighty Lord

2198) He is a giant Sid who has the power to open worldbuilder in a multiplayer game

2199) You don't believe in global warming considering only two nukes were ever actually used

2200) You wonder why you are reading the 2200th absolutely true fact describing who you are... and why you are not nuking the Aztecs

Zoroastrianism if you don't count religions that have more than one deity, but only one is worshipped. Otherwise probably something from ancient arabia or egypt or something.

I dont know much about Zoroastrianism. So it has only one deity? I know that one of the Egyptian pharaohs created his own religion, centered around a single sun god deity. Technically that would count as the first(or one of the earliest) single deity religions, but it died with him, so it definitely wasn't a major religion. I doubt ancient arabia had a single deity religion, but I don't know for sure. In any case, I think it's fair to say that Judaism was the first major single deity religion.

Sorry if I'm being off-topic here.

I dont know much about Zoroastrianism. So it has only one deity? I know that one of the Egyptian pharaohs created his own religion, centered around a single sun god deity. Technically that would count as the first(or one of the earliest) single deity religions, but it died with him, so it definitely wasn't a major religion. I doubt ancient arabia had a single deity religion, but I don't know for sure. In any case, I think it's fair to say that Judaism was the first major single deity religion.

Sorry if I'm being off-topic here.

Atenism, founded by pharoah Ahknaten. It was a true monotheistic religion- based only on Aten, the scarab-sun god. It was state religion of Egypt in the 14th century BC, and Zoroastrianism originated only around the 10th, so I think it was the first ever popular monotheistic religion.

2201. You wonder how the famous artists like Leonardo Da Vinci made multiple Great works
2202. You wonder how borders have diagonal lines.
2203. You wonder how to spit you country into states.
2204. You wonder how many great people points you home town has.
2205. You wonder why famous artists paint, because it will consume/kill them

2206) You think that a diagonal path is the same distance as a horizontal or vertical one.
2207) You think you don't have to pay taxes if you live on a farm, which doesn't generate any gold.
2208) You wonder why Hinduism was founded before Buddhism when Meditation costs less beakers than Polytheism.

2209) You try to trade your Alphabet with England's Monarchy.
2210) You went to Washington D.C. to trade your Calendar for Currency.
2211) When Obama refused, you asked, "what would make this deal work?"
2212) You tell your teacher you don't need to do research on Literature because you have already got Music.
2213) You tell your teacher that she cannot teach you Chemistry before she gives you Gunpowder.
2214) You try to trade your Radio for a Flight.
2215) You try to trade Plastics for Electricity.
2216) You think New York City must be powered by a Coal plant because it doesn't have any river nor a nuclear plant.

2210) You went to Washington D.C. to trade your Calendar for Currency.

People trade calendars for money in shops all the time. :p

2212) You tell your teacher you don't need to do research on Literature because you have already got Music.

This might explain why the writing skills of so many modern music artists have plummeted in recent years. They're Civ addicts! :p

2218) You try to open Worldbuilder in real life.

2219. You wonder how there can be a Library, a Supermarket, Public Transportation, a Theatre, etc. in your home town.

2220. You wonder how Minneapolis and St. Paul both exist,, since they're much too close to one another.

2223: You think everyone has to take turns to speak.

2224: You calculate how many turns it will take to finish your homework.
2225: You get confused about whether 'completed homework' should be considered a building, a unit, or a tech, and because of this, you struggle to make a sensible second clue.

2221. When you're bullied at school, you can't recognize your agressor, because all you saw was Montezuma's face overlapping his.

2226. When said bully challenges you to a fight after school, you take it as a delaration of war and you try to bribe some of your friends to join for a relationship bonus.

2227. If that works, you expect him to become even more angry at you like this: -2 "You brought in a war ally against us."

2228: You think that french vanilla cookies are civ cookies made by the French vanilla civ 4 game.

Top Bottom