1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

Hahaha! I love it!

"If you chase two rabbits, may the Lord make his face to shine upon you to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy." -- Publius.

"Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." -- Herodotus.

"You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by carrying away small stones? Truly that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. Thou shalt have no other gods before me." -- Adolf Hitler.

"Beep...Beep....Beep...I got all pig iron." -- Mao Zedong.

:lol: That's great!

"My name is Ozymandias, but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." -- Leonardo Da Vinci

"A man does not get himself killed for a little security so cheap that only the rich will burn candles." -- Angela Merkel

"It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by one vessel unto honor, and another onto dishonor?" -- Kurdish proverb

3170) You see a leaflet advertising tourism for Vatican City, but wonder how comes its got all that culture, but it hasn't flipped loads of Italian cities yet?

3170) You see a leaflet advertising tourism for Vatican City, but wonder how comes its got all that culture, but it hasn't flipped loads of Italian cities yet?

OCC, of course.

:lol: That's great!

"My name is Ozymandias, but one cannot eternally live in a cradle." -- Leonardo Da Vinci

"A man does not get himself killed for a little security so cheap that only the rich will burn candles." -- Angela Merkel

"It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by one vessel unto honor, and another onto dishonor?" -- Kurdish proverb

I love this so much :lol:

"The bureaucracy is expanding, not when there is nothing left to add, but when political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Andrew Jackson

I can at least attempt this...

"The whole is more than what its purchaser will pay for the minds of all, the idea of God." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"We will make electricity so cheap that I have no time for this nonsense to electrify him." - Robert Bacon

"You should hammer your iron when the same God that has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect will feed him for a life time for art's sake." - Steve Wozniak

3172) You spend your free time merging civ4 tech quotes for the sake of humor.

"The whole is greater than the earthly by the love of self, so long as it's black." - Pliny the Elder

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection, when words are both true and kind, so that the strong should not harm the weak, except by the lawful judgment of his peers".

"Never trust a computer we borrow from our children." - Homer

"It is not the strongest species that survive, but the great masses of the wisest men that follow their own direction with their eyes turned skyward." - Virgil

"It is from their foes, not their friends, that cities make a habit of doing two things: to help, or at least, to do no harm." - Albert Einstein

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with what gunpowder did for war." - Sputnik

Attachments

• AW Civ4 Merged Quotes.zip
    1 MB · Views: 189
We need a thread dedicated to this.

I agree. These are both funny, and at times sensible as well. One of y'all who's submitted some should start a thread. It'd be a shame for them to fall into obscurity by being buried 145 pages deep into a thread.

You can do it even if it's not OK with everyone. ;)

Clue #2898

"Civ 4 - Strategy & Tips" is on top of the "Most Visited" list in Firefox.

That's actually a clue that you play CIV wrongly, because what should be on top of the list are the HoF-forums ^^ .

When you play deity difficulty many times on random and rage quit many times that you start feeling depressed.

Top Bottom