1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

540. You go to the fridge, find a whole drawer of apples and exlaim to your wife, "What are you trying to do? We can't afford a larger family. We need to change our focus." The next day your wife returns home to a fridge full of hammers.

541. At a brainstorming session on how to increase productivity you suggest to go to building management with a plan to turn the indoor farmers market into a mine.

540. You go to the fridge, find a whole drawer of apples and exlaim to your wife, "What are you trying to do? We can't afford a larger family. We need to change our focus." The next day your wife returns home to a fridge full of hammers.

Sheer brilliance.

542. Not even Katy Perry's latest catchy song can find a spot in your head against the CiV playlist monopoly.

543 You wonder on what tile of what terrain your city is founded
544 You ask to a Catholic why his faith took "Papal Supremacy" instead of "Ceremonial Burial"

545. Sorry Civ 4 story here, but it I'm sure I'll eventually have a similar one here:
You win the trivia contest on your cruise ship because you were the only one to submit the answer of Vienna after the first clue which was 'Once the capital of the Holy Roman Empire'

546. You look up at the night sky and think, "I hope Earth never gets into an inter-galactic war against whoever's out there with all those Great Generals"

547: You wonder why you are coughing and sneezing, health doesn't exist anymore!
548: You see tall people and think that they must be in the military.
549: Polynesia was united under Kamehameha, right?

550: you ask yourself what is the game size of the world, because there are more religions here, than the game allows.
551: you wonder how kind of super OP UA the Papal States have, because they seem to have chosen more than six beliefs for their religion.
552: why didn't the US bombarded Kyoto and got Japan out of a Domination VC possibility right in the WWII?
553: you think that Hitler used a mod to slow down the game and may adopt the whole autocracy branch in about six years.

560: you ask yourself what is the game size of the world, because there are more religions here, than the game allows.
561: you wonder how kind of super OP UA the Papal States have, because they seem to have chosen more than six beliefs for their religion.
562: why didn't the US bombarded Kyoto and got Japan out of a Domination VC possibility right in the WWII?
563: you think that Hitler used a mod to slow down the game and may adopt the whole autocracy branch in about six years.

564: you answer yes to any of these posts.

I think the numbering is off.

Fixed. Thanks, man.

555: You dream of world conquest, only to wake up to find Attila took your capital.
556: Every time you hear "Physics" in your physics class, you think of the technology.

557:You look at a metal baseball bat, and try to figure out how much aluminum it took to make it.Surely something that small would only take one!

Me and my brother were playing ball, and he was using a wooden bat.He later switched, and started using a metal bat, and said that he found a source of aluminum, or something like that.

558: you think that your chemistry teacher must be a warmonger, because all he does is beeline to Cannons.

545. Sorry Civ 4 story here, but it I'm sure I'll eventually have a similar one here:
You win the trivia contest on your cruise ship because you were the only one to submit the answer of Vienna after the first clue which was 'Once the capital of the Holy Roman Empire'

I'd post that here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=280976 (its in the 2000 it think)

EDIT: it just hit 3000

You wonder why America doesn't build observatories/mines on the appilachians; it would really increase our science/production output.

559: You believe that even small battles or wars take tens of years to finish.

(someone may already have said this).

559: You believe that even small battles or wars take tens of years to finish.

(someone may already have said this).

That was me

493: (Prepare for a long one) In world history class you sit down a the desk and say to the teacher "I know every thing about world history" and ask to take the the final. The teacher gives to you the final.

1. Q: Who built the great wall? A: Ramses II the wonder wonder whore
2 Q: Who Fought in the 100 year war? A: All wars in that time period lasted 100 years trick question.
3 Q: Who built the first nuke? A:Gandhi cause he loves to nuke people.
4 Q: What did Alexander the great conquer? A: England, Rome, Spain, Sweden, Russia, The Celts,
Austria, France, Germany, and Denmark.
5 Q: Who is the current President of the US? A: Chairman George Washington

You the fail the test horribly and flunk World History screaming LIES to any thing the teacher says.

Look at number 2

Top Bottom