Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Darth Caesar, Sep 19, 2010.
Incan just sounds better. xD
780. Your most anticipated game of 2014 is the unannounced, completely-unconfirmed third CiV expansion.
781. You pass time in class by trying to name all 43 civs from memory.
782. You learn that you can summon huge killing machines by praying hard enough.
783. You learn that you can summon futuristic paratroopers with plasma weaponry and powered exoskeletons, especially those from another specified game, by praying hard enough.
784. You learn that you can summon atomic bombs and nuclear missiles by praying hard enough.
785: Playing as Korea, you rage cause you don't have any room left to test your 3 nukes and have over 9000 in reserve
786: You have 100% on the Achievements
787: The last book you read was the Civilopedia
788: You try to make Civilization V as historical as possible
789: Playing as America, you create a city next to the Aztecs and rename it Texas
790: Playing as Arabia, you spread Islam through conquest
791: Playing as Assyria, you get mad at Babylon at the start of the game
792: Playing as Austria, you are absorbed into the Holy Roman Empire
793: Playing as Aztec, you kill any outsiders just for their hearts
794: Playing as Brazil, you stop trading with Portugal
795: Playing as Babylon, you conquer Assyria just for the hell of it
796: Playing as Byzantine, you give all your cities to the Ottoman Empire and declare war on them hoping you would survive with just Constantinople
797: Playing as Carthage, you send 17 units over the alps of France just to fight Rome in their lands
798: Playing as Celtic, you rename a Great General to Boudica and have her die in a battle against the Romans
799: Playing as China, you're the first to get silk, gunpowder, and paper money
800: Playing as Denmark, you pillage lands without a DoW
801: Playing as Egypt, you pretend Suleiman is Muwatalli II and try to capture Qadesh
802: Playing as England, you conquer Quebec City, Vancouver, Sydney, Melbourne, the Polynesians, India, Cape Town, and Egypt
803: Playing as France, you build the guillotine
804: Playing as Germany, you declare war on everyone except for Austria, Japan, and Sweden
805: Playing as Greece, you let Leonidas die on purpose, then conquered Persia 20 turns later
806: Playing as Hunnic, you start from one side of the map, and within 30 turns you are on the other side of the map
807: Playing as Inca, you try building cities on mountains
808: Playing as India, you successfully blockaded the Mongols and Greeks ... but let the English come in on purpose
809: Playing as Indonesia, you establish a trade route between India, China, Mombasa, and Zanzibar
810: Playing as Iroquois, you ignore your allies's call of help
811: Playing as Japan, you invade Korea and China ... and Honolulu
812: Playing as Korea, you are conquered by both China and Japan
813: Playing as Maya, you destroy yourself in 2012
814: Playing as Mongolia, you conquer the world ... except for India, Egypt, Japan, Indonesia, most of Europe, Africa and the New World
815: Playing as Morocco, you spread Islam into the Iberian peninsula causing Spain to declare war on you and you give up all your Iberian cities to Spain
816: Playing as Netherlands, you build the East India Company and conquer Indonesia
817: Playing as Ottoman, you wait until around the year 1453 just to take Constantinople
818: Playing as Persia, you are conquered from a bunch of city-states
819: Playing as Poland, you're dead in 1939
820: Playing as Polynesia, you build only one Maoi and that's on an island in the middle of ******* no where
821: Playing as Portugal, you build feitorias in a Civilization's territory
822: Playing as Rome, you conquer Europe but fail to conquer Germany and Scotland
823: Playing as Russia, you turn into Vladimir Putin
824: Playing as Siam, you become Thailand in 1939
825: Playing as Shoshone, you meet America in 1804 and help them explore your territory
826: Playing as Songhai, you conquer the Mali Empire
827: Playing as Spain, you are defeated in a revolution in the New World
828: Playing as Sweden, you are buried 25,000 feet under a glacier
829: Playing as Venice, you sack Constantinople with Enrico Dandolo as a Great General
830: Playing as Zulu, you fail to take out the Redcoats
831: Playing Civilization V, you forget how inaccurate it is and use it on your history test
832. You're tempted to copy this post 168 times so the thread can live up to its title.
833. Your first thought is "I'd rather copy the 466th reply 4 times".
834. You think the American real estate market is twice as good as all others, which are completely equal.
835. Your worst nightmares are about Gandhi.
836. You get into fights about civilizations that could be added to the game.
837. You get mad when people call "Brave New World" a book.
838. You use the OST in your school projects. (I know I did!)
839. You think world leaders micro-manage everything that goes on. And I mean everything.
840. You wonder if Gangnam Style provide +2 for Korea
841. When you see a bunch of green apples in a supermarket, you wonder how big a population it can support.
842. You went to a tool store and bought hundreds of hammers for a wonder.
843. You become fluent in a bunch of languages so you can have a conversation with all the leader's diplo screen.
844. You dress like the leader you are playing as.
845. You believe that Gandhi was the inventor of nuclear weapons.
846. You refuse to fight with a Japanese person because you believe that they would fight at full strength even when injured.
847. When you create a unit, you give a name and back story, and hold a funeral when it dies.
848. You think it's always night time in Tunisia(Carthage).
849. You play on multiple computers to get maximum efficiency while waiting for AI to make their turn.
850. You grow a beard and style it after your favorite bearded civ leader.
851: Something goes wrong in your life and you try to reload it from an earlier save.
852: Your dreams only advance in turns.
853: You think it's better if the first real star ship goes to Alpha Centari instead of Barnard's star.
854: You think you have really missed some great life secret: after all the other leaders never age.
855: You read CiV as Civ5 not 104.
856: You think steam and steam powered were internet inventions.
857: On your last vacation you visited every ruin around and were disappointed you found no goodies.
858. You ignore the soldiers ordering you around because they aren't as big as the nearby hills.
859. You read through this entire thread to see if your ideas were already used (realizing what playing time you've wasted). Plus you make this your first posting.
860. You create a table of all the civs included in alphabetical order, including columns for UU and UU,UB,UI, Leader and Capital. in less than 20 minutes
861: The only spice in your kitchen cabinet is cinnamon and you start to think you don't need more than that to get + happiness from a meal.
862. You cannot understand how North Korea adopted Order and Autocracy at the same time without anarchy.
It turns out that I can do that.
Am I the only person on the forum who has actually read the book?
No! In fact I think it was the first dystopian novel I ever read.
Separate names with a comma.