1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

1068. When you have many defeats and victories in the civilization 5 hall of fame.

1069. You think "America" could have liberated the Babylonians and revived the Empire when they captured Baghdad from "Arabia," reducing their warmonger status for starting a war on false pretenses and against world opinion.

1070. When you wonder how Canada's cultural borders can extend that far without cities there
1071. You are still posting here

1072. You are writing a paper and you just typed the phrase "an unmet player has lost his capital" (just happened to me)
1073. You were infuriated when microsoft word said that Pachacuti is not a word

1075. You've posted 5 different posts in 1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much instead of editing your OP.

When you build improvements on your house to raise income.

Actually, it's probable that most people here are from a city that's in CiV.

I mean, most people in the world are from a city in Civ. Well, maybe not, a bunch of modern Indian and Chinese cities aren't in civ, as well as a lot of Latin American and African cities, but still.

1084 your girl friends mom is in town and all you can think is "how much time can i pass before i sneak up stairs to play civ 5"

1085. You continue to post in the 1000 clues post when 1000 posts were already posted.

1087. You risk getting in alot of trouble in class with the teacher and losing your iPod just to get on CFC.

Top Bottom