1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

1157. You wonder why the USA has so many Coffee Houses. After all, they're Austria's UB.

1159. You don't know what dinosaurs are
1160. You think humans popped onto the planet 6014 years ago (4000 BC)

1161. You think that hunter-gatherers existed after farmers because trapping requires agriculture and animal husbandry.

1166. Rome never got sacked by a group of people called Goths. Rome got sacked by the Byzantine Empire. So your History teacher was wrong

1167. Your life goal is to see all the natural wonders of CiV before you die

1168. You wonder why Bolivia isn't richer than the US...with all those useless mountain tiles, they would be mad not to work Potosi!

1169. You scoff at the true location of Krakatoa. It has to be on a 1hex island

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

1166. Rome never got sacked by a group of people called Goths. Rome got sacked by the Byzantine Empire. So your History teacher was wrong

1166. Rome never got sacked by a group of people called Goths. Rome got sacked by the Shoshone Empire. So your History teacher was wrong. Again.

1166. Rome never got sacked by a group of people called Goths. Rome got sacked by the Shoshone Empire. So your History teacher was wrong. Again.

1167. Rome never got sacked by a group called Shoshone. Rome got sacked by the Indian Empire. So your history teacher was wrong. AGAIN

1172. You're wondering why Tanzania isn't an international powerhouse when it has Mount Kilimanjaro AND Lake Victoria!

1173: You deny that the British ever burned Washington, because capitals can't be razed.
1174: You then consider the possibility that real life might have been using the Raze Capitals mod, and thus, that the British may have actually burned Washington.
1175: You then conclude that Washington can't be the actual capital of the United States now, because it would have to be refounded, and you can't make it the capital again.

1176. But you don't get why the capital of America is named after a leader
1177. And you don't know if that leader was a King or Emperor of America.
1178. You're teacher says he was a President, but his title says Emperor Washington the Terrible
1179. You're starting to think CiV is more real than real life
1180. And what is a British? Is it some type of Celtic and English mix?

1182. You think palenque is the capital of central America.
1183. You think truck drivers make the big bucks.

1184. I don't care what you tell me mom, I'm going to live in Chichen Itza
1185. When people tell you the first person to climb Mount Everest isn't Carthaginian, you get confused

Top Bottom