Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Darth Caesar, Sep 19, 2010.
260. You make your friends dress up as Crossbowmen, and walk behind you in a semi-circle.
261. You hear the saying "honesty is the best policy" and think to yourself "...what kind of mod would make a policy called 'Honesty?' And why is it so great?"
262. You actually know what Piety means.
264. You believe in a religion called Pastafarianism.
265. You don't understand how an infrantry squad can have someone with a machine gun.
266. ''Missiles that can go anywhere in Earth? That's absurd! A nuclear missile only has a range of 12!''
267. You think it's 100% impossible to stop any kind of nuclear weapon.
268. You would tell an extranger where your house is for 25 euro.
269. You would even let an extranger go into your house for 50 euro.
270. Every child you have makes your family 1 point less happy.
271. You are convinced the English are the fastest swimmers in the world.
272. The Danish are a close 2nd.
273 - You realise you have become the BNP poster boy as the only way to stop the spread of Islam in your cities is to have a permanent inquisition based in each city.
274 - You expect David Cameron to be on the phone to Obama asking for free cotton, Gold or Spices 5 turns after a DOF, detailing how things are not going too well here in the UK.
275 - You wonder what China's tech tree looked like to have gunpowder around the middle ages, even if they just used it for fireworks
276 - You believe the ethnic cleansing of smaller, less civilised peoples on your continent should not only encouraged by city states, but should also provide you a financial and cultural reward (so long as you call them Barbarians)
278 - You can quote a Dawn of Man Speech by heart
279 - You think that 68+ million Huns is a good thing
280 - You keep warning your govrnment that Japan will backstab you
281 - When giving advise, you say "I have som information that may be at use"
282 - You assume that everyone who has ever climbed a mountain is from Carthage
283 - You think that Greece wouldn't be broke if they still had The Colossus
284 - If you see someone being robbed, you tell the robber "you will pay for this" and walk away. The person being robbed appreciates your efforts (they also play Civ V too much).
285 - You believe in free religion, but are terrified at the prospect of a city having several different religions with no majority; where are the benefits in that?
286 - Your first thought when a major law is ratified is the joy of knowing your country has passed a cultural milestone.
You attempt to build a Mint outside your house, and then get arrested for attempting to counterfeit money.
You identify Justin Bieber's music as the reason why you simply cannot acquire new social policies.
You build a small pyramid outside your house, and then pray for world peace.
You build a slightly bigger pyramid, and pray for two people to do the housework.
the 4 above were 287, 288, 289 and 290.
291. You become austrian and decide to annex your best friend into your household
292. You expect your relationships with your friends to decrease at 25% less because you adopted patronage.
293. You often give your friends bribes of up to $1000 so they will stay allied with you
294. To you, brussels only provides culture and sidon only provides military units to the world.
295. you now are fluent in over 15 different languages, but apart from english can only declare war in that language
296 - You think elections are fake because your country has had the same leader since 4000 B.C.
297 - you use sublimal messaging to trick everyone except yourself on this site that this thread is so you can post in peace.
298 - It backfires, and you are the only one tricked.
299.You shake off the mind control after five seconds and start posting again.
300. You don't notice that you have the shape of your body imprinted into your recliner.
Sorry about starting two ciV clues threads today, one was trying to get impact to work on a title, the other because I had started them on stories and lets plays
300. You wonder why everybody is making such a fuzz about the oil, aluminium is much more usefull now.
301: You think that the Danes still use longboats in the 21st centuary
303: you wonder why Egypt only has the great lighthouse, The Pyramids, And the great library then you think Egypt is having a really sucky game or Ramesses production is in the crap.
304: You keep thinking of production queues as you get ready to wash those piles of dishes
305. You think the north & south poles are filled with barbs.
306.You think global warming is fake
307.You kill your extra workers for $25
308. you enter THIS website more frequently than any other..
Separate names with a comma.