1000 clues you played too much Civ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
544. You're fluent in Nahuatl, Latin, Ancient Greek, Old Nubian and Khmer. But your vocaulary seems to be limited to military, diplomatic and religious subjects...and weird proverbs.
Khmer is actually a living language. It's the official language of Cambodia.

Nahuatl is also a living language, albeit dying. Pre-Columbian Nahuatl though is in the same league as Anglo-Saxon, Latin, Ancient Greek, Sanskrit, and Classical Chinese.

Khmer is actually a living language. It's the official language of Cambodia.

Nahuatl is also a living language, albeit dying. Pre-Columbian Nahuatl though is in the same league as Anglo-Saxon, Latin, Ancient Greek, Sanskrit, and Classical Chinese.
So?

God of Kings seemed to think you were implying that Khmer and Nahuatl are extinct languages. I hope that clears his comment up.

545. You decide to build a water park adjacent to another city's entertainment complex to lessen the commute between the aquatics center and the stadium, just incase you end up hosting a Summer Olympics.
546. Your civilization, or any other right now, can't ever hold the Winter Olympics because there is no way to move onto mountains.

547. You expect the Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Rise & Fall's Artificial Intelligence in a single-player game to reply to your text messages in-game.

548. You are pretty sure that (probably) Scotland's identity is composed of between 67% and 100% myths and folktales (Nessie, spider story, possibly the tree as well).

550. You believe that the PGA Championship is actually held in Scotland.

553. You're primed to be disappointed when once again they don't do a sneak peak on a Monday, after having been conditioned to expect it in a remarkably short stretch of time.

554. You hear two people talking about the Netherlands and France, and ask them what version of civ they are playing.

517. You research and learn more about an indigenous people 2000 miles away from home in the past 4 days than you have in the past 40 years.

Yet know nothing about your neighbor.

Last edited:
559. You seek out Civfanatics threads like this one to keep you occupied until the new XPac drops, because you can't stand to play any other game, and because you don't quite have time to sneak in one more game of the pre-XPac build

559. You seek out Civfanatics threads like this one to keep you occupied until the new XPac drops, because you can't stand to play any other game, and because you don't quite have time to sneak in one more game of the pre-XPac build
I definitely fall into that category!

As it is, I terminated my last game (because of the patch), scrubbed any mods (sniff! CQUI) and started a new game just to see the differences. Just played 40 turns. Note: while unit tooltips all say “-1” maintenance, the civilpedia maintenance numbers are all the same as they have been.

560:
upload_2018-2-10_10-37-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom