Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by God of Kings, Oct 16, 2016.
765: You wish you could restart your life to get a better starting position.
766. You believe that miners in Mali are lazy, but they churn out tons of gold.
767. The "Contains Drug References" warning reminds you to take your meds.
768: you get a discount now for buying visine in bulk
769: You wonder why the Phoenician soundtrack doesn't include Stan by Eminem.
770. The neighbour looks at you in a worried way when you offer to swap some of your father favour for £100
771. You realise that England built a lot of coastal defences in WW2 because they had just discovered computers.
772. I burned my pizza in the oven and wanted to load back to a previous save
773: You go out and buy a bunch of artwork hoping that'll help you take over your neighbor's house.
And place it all on one side of your house
Yes! And will it help if I also put my bookshelf up over there, as well as my Echo and have it play Mozart?
And several pieces of pottery you dug up from the garden.
Maybe you need to send over a family member to cause some unrest.
Suzi from no7 will never convert, she is from Libya but moved the family home over here.
I think it worth trying everything else, like stealing their shopping... last thing you would want to do is have more kids
Just make sure not to sort the books by author, but by age instead. I've heard you get the best effect that way.
774. You think it is an achievement to wear sling underwear in a plane.
I get your reference to Flight Slingulator, but I've never heard of sling underwear before?
Neither had I until I googled it, now I wish I hadn't.
And later on blast classical music from one side of your house towards your neighbors house. That will get them to like you enough to join up with you.
One preferred @MaryKB approach of echoing Mozart. No offence, more about the eloquence
775: After a recent traveling art exhibit from France was shown at your local gallery, you now suspect your city's mayor is in secret talks with President Macron to be annexed by France.
776. You flunked the final exam and asked to load up a previous save state to redo the exam.
777. You accidentally injured yourself and asked to load up a previous save state to avoid that injury in the first place.
778. You were playing Civ VI on the work computer and your boss fired you after seeing that you played for hours according to the report from the employee productivity software your boss installed. You asked your boss to load up a previous save state to get your job back as if nothing happened. However, your boss then loaded up a previous save state to hire someone else instead of you and have that software block Steam as well. You are screwed no matter what.
779. When you wake up before your partner, start listening to the Maori theme and at the point it gets to the haka turn it up and start doing it.
Separate names with a comma.