1000 clues you played too much Civ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
897. you listen to K-pop and think "this is not a rock band"!
898. archeologists unearth an old boat in a polder in Holland and you think "this must be a glitch"

899. the mayor of your hometown is in hospital with covid and you say "who is spying on me!" bad joke..

900: You assume when your nation builds a new Naval vessel they will immediately sail it to the Bermuda Triangle to increase the range of said vessel.

This list is so long I'm probably saying things that have already been said...

901. You believe a nuclear submarine needs no uranium.
902. Aluminum powers a helicopter - no petroleum required.
903. Carl Sagan can be bought with faith.
904. The governor of a city can save a farm from a volcano.
905. A monk can always get through customs.
906. A mountain range is a teleportation device.
907. Submarines can't navigate under ice.
908. A neighboring nation that hates your guts can still love that you have a huge standing army.
909. A nation on the other side of the world can hate your guts because you don't have a boat in the water yet.
910. Offshore wind farms haven't been invented yet.

911. You believe all national leaders breathe as if having just finished a 100-meter dash.

912. You believe choppers should fly over water.
913. You have many suggestions for improving civilization.

914. You don't need to build the Oracle to know what will happen when playing as Tokugawa and meeting your neighbor Wilhelmina.

915. You expect your Norwegian friends to harass you about your lack of boats.

916: You believe a modern jet fighter is incapable of taking out a battering ram (and yes this just happened to me, only 3/4 damage).

Thankfully I guess I do not play too much Civ 6, because this one goes over my head.
Tokugawa gets a huge bonus to internal trade routes and penalty to foreign trade routes. Wilhelmina wants you to trade with her.

912. You believe choppers should fly over water.
...I'm pretty sure that can happen without playing too much Civ.

918. You're worried about your English friends raising a fuss over you living on a different continent.

921: You think even if a city is flooded in the center, you can still build a harbor and other districts despite city hall being flooded.

922: you think given enough time, a guy with a sniper rifle can take down city walls.

923: you believe if we were to turn our society over to an artificial intelligence, they would build a mountain tunnel in every single mountain.

Last edited:
926. You wonder why more people haven't joined cults as they produce apparently have large amounts of tourists visiting their obelisks and relics, not to mention their massive loyal following.

927. You believe that Poland could have gone to space if they had stayed Communist. :shifty:

928. You believe that Portugal will eventually find spices on Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom