1000 clues you played too much Civ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
171. You find yourself having this conversation (alone) while watching the rain and waiting for your coffee to brew: "I need another base in the Pacific, to protect my interests in Auckland. Where to settle? John Curtain seems like a nice guy, but if I settle on his doorstep, will that remain the case?"

172. After being handcuffed for a bar-clearing brawl, you yell at the arresting officer that you had a legitimate Causi Belli cause the other guy was cheating at billiards.

175. When you see the neighbor send his kid across the street to play at a friends, you rub your chin and say "ah, an envoy. He's making his move at last." Then send your own kid over to stay ahead.

176. You answer the door for the pizza boy and grab the pie, but don't leave a tip. Instead you just say "trade route established" and heel the door shut.

177. When you want to resurrect a defeated civ to kill them again for placing a shrine oN THE ONLY FREAKING TILE AN AQUEDUCT CAN GO ON, FREAKING HOJO WHAT THE HECK.

Last edited:
177. When you want to resurrect a defeated civ to kill them again for placing a shrine oN THE ONLY FREAKING TILE AN AQUEDUCT CAN GO ON, FREAKING HOJO WHAT THE HECK.

An Aquaduct? What's that?

178. When you've played more than half as much Civ VI in half a year as you played Civ V in some three years while you started with Civ V and are a sucker for turn-based strategy/4X games.

179. Counting wonders passed when going abroad. (last trip had Big Ben, Shakespeare's Theater which isn't in Civ6 but was before that and maybe from afar the Hagia Sofia) I don't think I count towards an English culture victory as I come from Jerusalem.

185. You use Pedro II's greeting line to say hello to someone. In Brazilian Portuguese, of course, so nobody understands you.

186. You think you are a language expert after meeting all the leaders and hearing some of their lines.

187. You throw your staff on the ground to denounce someone.

192. You you returned to play Civ V.

191. If you can't find elimination threads to pass time, you create them, which I did with the leader depiction elimination thread, and just now, the city state elimination thread.

193. You want to start elimination ehread, but someone did it first, but you still want it so badly, so you create elimination thread on Civ V, which I did with voice acting elimination thread.

Last edited:
195. when you think the middle of the desert is a wonderful place to build an industrial complex because there are several big cities hundreds of kilometers away which would be "just within range", while not occupying useful land for other improvements. And for the same reason it would be good to have an entertainment complex adjacent to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom