1000 Clues You're Anticipating Civ4 Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
slozenger said:
1472. the use of those four-letter words reflects the schizoid prudence and class system in english speaking societies, still evident today.
1474. You start a revolution, succed, and establish a 6-class society.
1475. Later, you see it's not enought and intorduce 2 more classes.
1476. You codename the last change "Operation Conquests".

thetrooper said:
1471. You surrender and promise mastertyguy a seat in the UN on the premise that he abandon the `4` games.
1477 Mastertyguy diplo win in 2005
1478 I'm world leader

1480 You have a couple "4" clues but don't want to lose your post as UN leader
1481 You think you should have released them before you were elected
1482 You didn't want to exaust your reserve
1483 You think that voluntarly post the first clues when we have passed 1400 is even more pathetic
1484 You think that the number is better than the quality, so I'm even more uninterresting than you
1485 You think that the world "you" is repetitive in my posts
1486 You think it is especially when you say "you think"

mastertyguy said:
1473 you have post #600 here
This gives this thread the second position of replies in civ4 ideas and suggestions, between a poll about religions, only 3 under now. WE CAN DO IT. WE CAN INCLUDE QUEBEC TOO!!!
Vive le Quebec libre!!!

[offtopic] You Quebecans (or whatever you call yourselves), you want to become a independant country. AFAIK, you tried it peaceful way and failed.

In contrast, we Slovenians, decided we don't like Yugoslavia and we just fought our way to freedom.

Why don't you do the same? Or maybe invite Canadians to a game of Hockey?

P.S. I didn't want to offense you, I'm just telling you to stop posting crapy things about Quebec. Sorry for the spam.

mastertyguy said:
1483 You think that voluntarly post the first clues when we have passed 1400 is even more pathetic

Your surprisingly rude since you only joined the tread in such a late stage and continue to post simply rubbish clues. I have long since said this thread has fallen by the way side now. I am amazed it hasnt been closed, its nothing but spam. It was fun, but theres nothing left.. latching onto any thing with four has no justification if you look at the title "1000 clues you are antisipating c1V too much"

Get some ideas before posting please.

Also whats with the name? lol. Just how is it meant to be pronounced.. or did your fingers slip when you were deciding your name?

#edit: look here for more proof im better than you :p

:scan: Whoa...that is so weird. I was going to post that yesterday. :goodjob:

Pentium said:
Or maybe invite Canadians to a game of Hockey?
Wouldn't it be fun!! We would be free by now, since we have given the world MAURICE RICHARD, MARIO LEMIEUX, MARTIN BRODEUR, and lots of other hockey somities. And Canada already sent the army (but canadian army isn't a threat :lol:, especially submarines). Actually, we should be free, 1995 referendum, which was stolen.
@slozenger : What I said is that we repeated EXACTLY the 5-6 first clues

have you not heard of copy + paste functions?

Sure Sure Sure Sure Sure Sure Sure Sure Sure Sure
sorry for spam, even if this thread is only spam! spam! spam! spam! spam!
btw, this thread is now #1 in replies in civ4 ideas & suggestions forum!!! we made it!! objective #2 QUEBEC

Ok, I think it's time this thread is closed. It's more than served its' purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom