Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Abaddon, Feb 19, 2010.
317) You are still reading this thread.
318) You're actually more excited about ciV than you are about the final episode of Lost and forget to watch it! (WHAT! REALLY?)
THAT IS PHYSICAllY IMPOSSIBLE!
319, Your currently pricing every combination of upgrades to your laptop. So you'll know exactly how it much it will cost, once the specs are released.
320) You try to imagine what the new advisors will be like. Russian spy? Mad general? Elvis? Business geek?
321) You start seeing hexagons every where you go!
Seriously its happening to me, if I see a rectangle my mind breaks it up into many hexagons. A circle is a single hexagons. Even the walls seem to be mde of hexagons!
Take a chill pill.
That smilely you used looks like a hexagon.
322) you are excited because monty is back
323) you are sad because its one leader a civ
324) then you remember that each leader has a unique preference and youre happy again
325) you wonder how songhai will be
326) you wonder what other city-states there are besides singapore, rio, budapest, nd florence
327) you wonder if there are any other new resources besides cotton
328) you start planning strategies involving Bismark, Washington, Monty, Katherine, Elizabeth, Caesar, Suileman, Gandhi, Napoleon, Askia, Ramseses, Oda
329) you wonder why greece isnt officially announced yet
330) you anticipate how you will use Research Agreements and resource benefits to best fit your needs
331) You realize that since hexagons tesselate, then so do larger hexagons. Which means the Big City Hexagons will tesselate. OMFG BRIX WERE SHAT
332: you plan on buying a 30" monitor so you can play civ 5 with 2560 x 1600 resolution.
333: you plan a week vacation for the first week after the release
334: you petition GameStop to have a midnight release.
335: you try to play civ4 on your new laptop only to discover it won't work on windows 7 after you download the 1.74 patch and begin to hope ciV doesn't need patches and have crapola multiplayer gamespy.
336: you keep imagining a First Person View
337. You accidentally call your mother-in-law Civ instead of Syl. Got me some very strange looks.
338. you check civfanatics hourly to see if there is any new info yet
339. You are considering buying a gaming netbook just so you can play ciV on long airplane flights.
340. you set bite's list as your homepage.
341. In chemistry class when your teacher is talking about Ionization, all you could think about the entire class is Civilization because the two words sound similar. (This happened to me in real life...)
342) You spend hours quarrelling with other fans, either because they diss the game although it hasn't yet been published or because they defend the game although it hasn't yet been published.
343) At the same time, you do not hesitate to diss/defend the unpublished game yourself.
344. You pressed the 'post' button . . . but you forgot what you were going to say . . . and you really want to reach 1000 clues . . . so you just keep on typing . . .
345) Because I can't wait to play a whole game with 15 units! It is Civ Transformers, my units magically turn into boats. No roads! My few units stack! Can't defend myself! Lose your capitol, it's game over! Diplomacy model is nerfed! Espionage is Axed! Combat is a half-arsed PG model! Religion is axed! There is more that has been axed than added!, it resembles other games more than civilization itself!, etc..
This is why I anticipate Civ 5 so much!
Separate names with a comma.