1000 reasons you know that your having bad luck or Your game is going bad

Infantry has 100% chance and looses. WHAAAT... isn't 100% like 0% chance of losing. RNGod very mad that day.

5. Your Stealths are being shot down by fighters!

ITS A FRIGGIN STEALTH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

That one bugs me too. How could the fighters even reach the bombers at that altitude anyways. (PS we are talking props here and not jet fighters, right?) Jet fighters (on a visual) would prevail as Stealth bombers only foil radar don't they?

Oh that sabotage too can really smart. I just keep a mountainload of workers nearby. They sure can be hard to counter.

Catherine borders you; Catherine gets the tech lead on you and gets Cossacks. Catherine declares war and streams of Cossacks head down and overwhelm your border cities...

For some reason, Catherine either loves me or hates me, but never both in the same game.

When your starting warrior out on a scouting mission pops a goodie hut full of barbarians a few tiles away from your capital.

Rex Tyrannus said:
Had to have been Louis. For some reason, Napoleon never backstabs me, Louis is the only one to ever have done that to me while friendly. Then, come peace time, he's back to friendly. I hate that jerk.

see my avatar.

Monty controlled literally all of France, so I guess he could have hid his modern infantry in the interior. What I dont get is why he would declare war on me. The only thing that could have set it off was that he stupidly tried to colonise northern scotland, and the turn he settled there, the city revolted and joined my empire. However, his opinion of my did not seem to change at all.

Louis did declare war on me once for no reason... I was in south Africa, and he was in friggin Iraq! he had to send men the entire length of the middle east and africa to attack me.

-----------------------------------

When your starting warrior is killed by an animal...while he's on a hill or in a forest/jungle and at full strength.

When Monty asks you to cut ties with Hatshepsut, who happens to be the leader in tech, points, territory and of course troops, who is also one of your closest allies and you accidently hit "Yes,".

I decided to try cultural victory for the first time. :)

Ended up starting the game bordering both Genghis Khan and Montezuma. :suicide:

Top Bottom