Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by hewhoknowsall, Sep 24, 2010.
The thought! And which of them is Eve?
This is so good! To stay on topic:
1. A paper maker is only available in China, and not only it makes your people smarter, it also makes your empire richer, all before the invention of currency. As a consequence, the chinese do not build libraries.
2. The more people you have, the more advance you are. The two most advance countries in the world right now is China and India.
3. A great general move at the same speed whether he is riding a horse or riding a jeep. One may wonder whether it's a fast horse or a slow car.
4. You don't need calender to know they year. And for that matter, all civilizations has agreed upon a date system before they even met each other.
5. The Mayans are plain wrong, the end of the world is at 2050. That's why they are not a valid civilization.
6. There is no difference in having more than one spice plantation. The people will be as happy to get a little spice as to get a lot of spice.
Separate names with a comma.