Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by Mad Man, Jun 21, 2010.
79: Don't claim to be the widow, and encourage others to take advantage of you.
80) Play 'Raining Blood' (Slayer) extremely loudly.
81) Read aloud from 'Twilight'.
82) Show up in a purple tweed suit with yellow polka-dots (One person I knew did this for a funeral in Russia. Talk about rude.)
83: Show up in a superman suit.
84: Show up
85.blow the body up in the parking lot and post it on Youtube.
86. Stick Mentos and Diet Coke in the cadaver so it shoots out of its mouth during the wake.
87. During the eulogy, shout "Nelson Mandela!!!" and run screaming for the trees/hills/parking lot.
89. Talk with a fake British accent.
90: Suggest a rousing game of ping-pong to lift everyone's spirits.
91. Yell, "They are still alive!!" and start doing CPR on the body.
We just skipped from 87 to 89 somewhere there.
88. sell the body to the government so they can turn it in to a cyborg.
back on track, next person should be 92.
93. Forget your own name.
92. Read your favorite humor blog, and laugh uncontrollably.
There. We're all caught up now. Next one shall invariably be 94.
95)Laugh at all the references made to God. Then lecture the priest about his career choice and beliefs.
I'm confusin' ya'll.
96) Bump into the coffin and knock it off the bier.
96) Wipe the departed's brow.
97) Whistle a happy tune during the funeral.
98) Berate the family for buying a cheap coffin.
99) Complement the family that the deceased looks better dead than he ever did alive.
100) Loudly inquire about who is the odds on favorite to be the big winner in the will.
101: show up dressed just like the dead guy and pretend to be him/her.
102: Use the deceased's corpse as a puppet and put on a rendition of, "Othello" with it.
103. After someone fiewing the body mantions how stiff it looks, yell "That's what she said."
Separate names with a comma.