Discussion in 'Humor & Jokes' started by Mad Man, Jun 21, 2010.
To get us back on track...
103. Use the skull of the deceased in an impromptu rendition of Hamlet.
To get us back on the track we're supposed to be on, and not on the one which has a train coming the other way...
103. Paint the dead person's face up like Heath Ledger's Joker, and go dressed as Batman.
516 104: Drag the corpse out of the coffin, down the aisle and out the door, crying "Satan, I cast thee out!"
94. slap the guy who skipped over 94. Then go to a funeral and behave.
Who gets first and second place?
104?: When the religious guy is giving the big speech, yell "I AM A MAN!!!" and punch the religious guy in the stomach.
105. Moderator Action: link spam (to a CFC thread) deleted
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
109: Don't write 4 8 15 16 23 42 on the coffin.
Vintage Lost reference ftw. Also, I think you mean #106.
107. Stuff a drugged-up midget into the casket.
108 : Secretly pour a drink of the body,and say" He pee'd himself!"
109 (?): Come in dark glasses so no one knows where you're looking, bring a boombox, and play Frank Zappa's 'He's so gay' at top volume.
110 (Could be): After every single comment made, say 'That's what he said', hoping to get lucky.
9865. Let other people talk
112: Moonwalk during the whole funeral.
113. Go to the funeral in a black suit, top hat and monocole speaking with an english accent. Then go and slap the widow and say "My goodness, woman! Look at yourself. Suck it up!"
I don't think an Englishman would say "suck it up". Not only is it rather vulgar for that sort of character, it's an Americanism.
It's stiff upper lip, said rather dryly though, because otherwise it just comes across as being drunk.
Stereotypes: making the universe a funnier place.
38: "Yaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaawn, this is boring as hell! I always liked his birthday parties more. Damn what a bummer! We could have known, he lost his party touch after they said he would die from his testicular cancer anyway. Man that would make fun babies. I'm off getting a drink at the bar, this can last for ages! Who's game, last person at the bar loses!"
119. Bring a "congrats on being a bachelor!" cake
Separate names with a comma.