-1000%???

Lrd Dread

Prince
Why does the palace have a research agreement award of -1000%

Should that be a positive number????

It's an attempt to get rid of the end-of-Research Agreement :c5science:beaker boost. In case you don't know, RAs are intended to work only on a turn-by-turn basis in VEM.

In [v150] there is still an additional :c5science: boost at the end of the RA.
So this is fixed now in [v154]?

I am wondering if this is the cause of the Research Agreement issue I am having.

Just finished a RA with China and nothing happened. No new tech and no bonus applied to the turns for my current research (banking).

In [v150] there is still an additional :c5science: boost at the end of the RA.
So this is fixed now in [v154]?

No, it's vanilla-caused problem. The -1000 minimizes it as much as possible.

I am wondering if this is the cause of the Research Agreement issue I am having.

Just finished a RA with China and nothing happened. No new tech and no bonus applied to the turns for my current research (banking).

It's highly unlikely that this is the reason, since it's been this way for a long time. What you're describing sounds like a new bug. If it is, someone else should confirm it soon.

@Lrd Dread
In [v150] you could see the per turn RA :c5science: bonus via hovering with your mouse over the research field on the top bar.

If your median tech amount was poor the boost was probably so minimal you didn't notice it.

No, it's vanilla-caused problem. The -1000 minimizes it as much as possible.

I don't think it has any effect, unfortunately - RAs still give the full vanilla 50% of median tech.

Top Bottom