Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Fish Man, Dec 13, 2013.
1. Why is Gajah Mada so fat? Because he eats a lot of candi!
2. Genghis conquered all of Asia; khan you?
3. Wat was Ramkhamhaeng thinking?
Now I've made up a lot of stupid jokes in my day, but these... these are just ridiculous.
Washington is so two-faced bro, he'll turn on you in a minute, man.
5. Catherine falls behind a lot, so she is always Russian to catch up!
6. Like all other leaders in the world of CiV, Darius is Immortal!
7. At this time of year, does Gustavus Adolphus go Christmas Carolean?
7. Vote for Pedro!
8. The Shoshone are powerful, let me Pocatella you that.
9. India. :v
10. How Selassie is Ethiopia's leader? He's Haile Selassie!
11. It's a real Shaka when the Zulu declare war.
12. I like the joke about Ethiopia so much I think I'll stele it.
13. Wu Zetian made paper from 2 Pacs, Pacal and Pachacuti.
15. Barbarians seem to Rome around a lot
16. Brazil's having a Brazil!
17. I guess Japan sounds like Je pan (I fold)
I had a great riddle for this thread about the Songhai, but I forgot what I was supposed to askia.
Orange ya going to ask me about my Netherlands jokes? What?! No one is excited about my Netherlands jokes?! Will, i am.
This was supposed to be a good contribution to this thread, but as a wise man once said, "You win some, zulus some" - so it's no real Shaka that I didn't come through this time around.
I know you're mad; ahmad too. So I'll think of some moor and come back tomorrow with better ones. I'll-mansur of it.
18. Why is there a fire in Askia's castle? Montezuma's cooking.
I like this one.
Wu Zetian made paper
from 3P: Pacal, Pachacuti and Pocatello.
Add Pedro if she wants 4P.
19. I was playing the scramble for Africa scenario and I noticed a small island to the right. I thought that if this was real life and I was driving my car there and ran out of gas I would be mad at my gas car.
20. An American spy broke into the Kremlin and stole next years election results.
21. I did have another Ethiopian one, but then I Adwa better idea.
22. I asked Ramkhamhaeng whether he was the king of Thailand, and he responded "Yeah, Siam".
Separate names with a comma.