125% glitch

I am sorry, phungus has left development of this mod, and im trying to take over. I am much less qualified then he was, and so i have been spending mush of my time as of late trying to get an updated version out the door.
What version of LoR are you using?

I have noticed this as well. It seems anything that boosts a city's defense over 100 makes it immune to reduction effects of siege weapons. I tested it out by putting a wall, dun, and castle in a city using world builder (150 city defense). The AI siege units would fire at the city to no effect.

I took a look at this, the only units that cant touch city defenses above 100 are non accuracy cats. I dont know why this is the case, but more advanced siege does take down city defenses like normal.

The problem is if you put a wall and dun and castle in the same city the reduction in siege effectiveness drops by 25+25+50% = 100% so nothing can damage your defense. The reason it starts working with later units is that your structures are being hit with gunpowder units.

The real problem is when you get a dun and walls in the same city, they should be mutually exclusive.

Top Bottom