1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

1320 Bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Feb 26, 2009.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

1. Ari east at forrest/jungle-hill 6 or 9?
    2. Ana has 5XP now promote with wood 2 (89/100) and heals 1 turn
    3. Pyt heals
    4. Dio remain there at CERN 6
    5. Eup goes 3 farm/break, next turn 1 finish road and in 2 turns goes at gems and clear
    6. In Entro we change back to granary and wait at least 3 turns before we whip
    7. In CERN and Gott no change, in Peri this turn cow to grow, next turn we 've a pasture there.
    8. WB 9 and then ..

Attached Files:

2. topas

topas Prince

1. Ari east at forrest/jungle-hill 6 or 9? -> 6 (better view into the south)
    2. Ana has 5XP now promote with wood 2 (89/100) and heals 1 turn -> ok
    3. Pyt heals -> 7 (can heal on hill (or in a city), but is more mobile - just in case)
    4. Dio remain there at CERN 6 -> 4 (into CERN (we need a MP in CERN and Peri soon and that's what warriors are best for))
    5. Eup goes 3 farm/break, next turn 1 finish road and in 2 turns goes at gems and clear -> ok
    6. In Entro we change back to granary and wait at least 3 turns before we whip -> back to granery (have to look first, when whipping is best)
    7. In CERN and Gott no change, in Peri this turn cow to grow, next turn we 've a pasture there. -> maybe peri can take the rice 1 turn? Have to check, if that delays growth in CERN. (CERN should take over the hamlet from Ent soon, so Ent can grow/build better)
    8. WB 9 and then .. -> exactly what I thought... (stay away from coast as far as possible, so that we don't miss possible island-hopping for the future)

Could you turn on tile-yields and resources at least for WB pictures? (tile-yield can show you coastlines, that you can't see yet;))

3. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Well, that was pretty lucky. The barb attacked instead of going to either the mine or farm? :)

Ari 6 and then maybe 6 again if wooded.
    Ana - OK
    Which one is Pyt? Healing in the city sounds good.
    Dio = newest warrior? Send to CERN.
    Eup OK
    Entro OK
    WB OK

4. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I think, the warrior should stay at CERN 6 so long til we need him in CERN. It was a mistake, that when the barb came, we have the warrior in CERN not CERN 6.

btw
    Dio is the warrior at CERN 6 and Pyt 2 the warrior at jungle

5. DaveShack

OK, having the warrior on MP duty in the city only when needed due to "unprotected citizen" anger and on the other side of the river when not needed is fine.

Thanks for the name updates. :)

6. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I 've played Ari where should he go now 6 or 9?

btw I 'll play in 16-17 hours.

Attached Files:

7. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

I forget what the promotion status is for Aristotle. It would be great to get him up to woodsman3 - so maybe he moves 6 and hopes for a battle with the barbarian?

8. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Ari has 6/10, go 6. Would you attack the barb; there is 50 % victory-chance, too low. If the barb attacks, we get 1 XP for ~3 turns to heal and a small risk to lost him.
    Wood 3 is good,...
    other votes please

9. topas

topas Prince

Pyt
    On the road we are much more mobile. If something happens (barb issues for instance, urgent MP for CERN,...) in the north, he can get there rather fast. In the jungle he is almost immobile...

Diogenes
    ... Peri and CERN are growing in the next turns and don't have MP. Crossing the river costs 1 turn...

Ari
    I would be nice to pick up XP, but I would much more like Ari to make contact to Kaz or SAN. -> I don't mind the battle (if defending a jungle/forest), but keeping Ari moving seems to be worth much more...

10. DaveShack

I like Ari 6. We shouldn't delay the diplomatic mission to whack on barbs, but if they cross our path where we can defend with good odds, the XP is good.

I believe it is also possible to get XP when winning a fight and not getting any damage, but do not know the formulas offhand.