1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

1400 Bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Feb 23, 2009.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

1. What should we do against the barb? I know nohing, if the barb goes to Entropia, but if he goes another dierection, perhaps there are hope.
    2. Ana (68/100) remains there or flees? He has with defence-boni 2,3, so there is a chance (>50%) that he survived the next attack from the murder of Pyt (1,2 with *) also; but I don't know the value.
    3. New warrior in Peri goes in direction of frontier or not. Next job Holkan.
    4. In CERN new job Holkan instead of wb.
    5. Settler found city
    8. What should the worker do? Leo finish road at Entropia (?), Eup and Niko go at forrest at new town?
    9. Ari goes 3 look and then ...

Attached Files:

2. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

How did we get an unprotected city? Did you forget that barbs are on? The game is as good as lost if we lose a city at this point.

Of course my way (warriors before workers) would probably lose with this start too. :(

3. Hummel

Hummel Warlord

I would go with Leo 1 and and offer him the barbarian warrior. The warrior in Cern has to go this turn to 6 and next turn to 3. In Entropia we should slave a warrior at the next possible moment.

. .. .. .. . happens. We all could have done more for the game and be more watchful. Now we have to accept the challenge. (and yes, one or two holkans would be fine)

4. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Dave
    I play your votes. In the most it's not my plan.

5. DaveShack

Sorry HUSch, not aimed at you personally.

True, maybe not all is lost.

6. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Dave
    I can't play alone; I need your (all) input; I'm good at intelligence and MM, but in all other things I'm just average.

7. DaveShack

I'm average in everything but tech, to be honest. In most MP games I get a tech lead but get run over by superior military.

Ana 6 to get the river crossing defensive bonus, or 4 to fort and heal also with river bonus.

Ari 3 sounds good, maybe 3 again? 3-6 looks like maybe mountains?

Switch Entropia to warrior. I don't know if we can slave at pop 2. Also don't know if we can grow in 1 turn. Don't know if the barb will actually go for a city.

The idea of leading the barb away with a worker might work. I don't know for sure though, never get into this situation. It would help if there were a visible tile 2 squares away.

8. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Dave
    We need 4 :food: in Entro to grow, but we get only 3. So there is no reason to change to warrior, If the barb don't take the worker and goes 8 or 9, the town is away.
    Now look at the picture:
    we can move this turn the worker and the new warrior (1tile)question 6 or 3.
    If the barb take the worker,
    our warrior goes at jungle and we whipp a holkan in CERN.
    I would play in ~12 hours, but I would like to hear some votes.

Btw the Cav wb has reached our coast.

Attached Files:

9. DaveShack

I think the new warrior should stay on the road by going 6. Archi can retreat if a barb shows up down there. Next turn the warrior following the green line could stop on the hill. The barb will likely go to pillage the mine if not. With the warrior on the hill the barb will probably go to the farm the following turn, and our warrior can make it to Entropia. The new warrior will be in position to try to kill the barb if we so choose, or try to keep the pillaging down to a minimum while the new holkan gets into position to kill the barb.

10. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I 'll now play,and we 'll see what the barb do?

The barb has killed Leo.