1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

.141 Treaty expire bug (20 turns of gifted stuff lost)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by neilkaz, Dec 25, 2010.

1. neilkaz

neilkaz King

Using the same .141 patch as everyone else is now. I take Monty's offered peace treaty for 10 turns and all the lux and res and gpt he gave me for 30 turns.

So 10 turns passes and the peace treaty expires as usual BUT all his gifts also expire so I lose 20 turns of some needed stuff and now am quite unhappy etc etc.

If this bug has been reported before, I appologize as it is the first time I've noted it.

Note that we aren't at war..ie he didn't DOW me as soon as the peace ended.

.. neilkaz ..

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Please post a save file that illustrates this problem. Thanks!

3. nemini

nemini Chieftain

Yeah I constantly have that bug ... and it's a lot worse on Marathon where a peace treaty is still only 10 turns long but the rest should be 90 turns but gets canceled after 10 turns as well!

Last game on Emperor I *finally* subdued the strongest AI and got 2/3 of his substantial 300 GPT as well as 3k gold, only to have the deal canceled after 10 turns ... :(

4. bryanb2007

bryanb2007 Chieftain

I can suggest a fix. If the lux resources are part of the peace treaty they should be set to the duration of the peace treaty. However, one might argue that this is legitimate behavior, and thus should be allowed. Buyer beware with those lux items on a peace treaty you might not get the whole 30 turns.