150 BC ff

450 AD
There appears a barb galley in the north, so I changed the job in CERN to cara, then we can block a pillaging our fishing boats.
no other changes.

We are in our ally, and I see no other way.
Cav is now first in score, but we lost the librace and I think SAN build Taj now, because they have nationalism and we not.

475 AD

We build a cara to get with Kaz the Magellan-Bonus, perhaps we have a chance.
Next turn we found one of the desert towns.

OK... I'm still following along if you encounter anything you want a second opinion on. Good luck!

540 AD
No changes, no danger from barbs.
The Sat Immo comes back and look at our land.

540 AD
The Sat Immo comes back and look at our land.

Sounds like things are calming down a bit and we can focus on infrastructure. Keep up the good work!

560 AD
The Sat Immo is back and look.

Kcd
The war between SAN and Kaz has ended, and we build cottages with 6 worker at flood-plain

580 AD
No changes in our land, no danger from barbs.
The Sat Immo is back and look.

Our ally Cav has changed their civics (to Theo and slavery from orga and caste) at the end of their GA. I think they wold want a war with SAN, SAN has changed to merka. A lost of some 10 :commerce: for us, so I realized it.

Any report on how the SAN/Kaz war worked out? Did Kaz manage to damage them a bit?

Sounds like Cav is gearing up for war. It starts getting interesting. I would not be suprised if we are asked to provide more help soon.

Just curious... is the 3-way alliance still something of a secret or have the other teams realized what is going on, do you think?

600 AD
No changes.
With eot SAN gets Magellan bonus

I Think the other know about the ally, because the tech trades are clear. Also SAN or Sat gives no ESP to another. To Cav, they research Steel in hurry, so I think they want cannon for war. SAN has advantage perhaps with military tradition (Cavs), they have nationalism we not. We research for the ally music.

message and answers with our allies

slaze said:
Ah, it's not the end of the world if we don't get it in 5. But there is a little bit of urgencey with it, maybe as much as any other tech. I mean, the artist has been popped, where's the rush with music (or need for that matter, what are you going to do with music?)

but anyway, the shape of our path(our meaning just team cav) is right now we are in slavery and have for the most part, just completed our first cycle of whipping. this whipping cycle i speak of, may or may not follow the 10 turn cycle. we do have alot of happiness to work with (although i expect considerable WW later) and nearing the point of civics change we'll whip like crazy if we feel the need disregarding any cycle at all.

But here's where the total span of our slavery comes in. We're getting another GP in 15 turns, could be less if we choose to build a building but we probably won't . And probably not matter what king of GP it is, we'll get off another GA with our Artist. And ending out of that, well revolt into Caste. So we're looking at roughly 27 more turns of slavery max(although we may find it more beneficial to revolt into caste at the beginning of area GA so 15 min).

And these cannon whips are fairly considerable whips (100:hammers:, 3-4 pop at times). so these are more of the kind of whips we'd prefer to space out a bit to recover from, and not do them all at the end.

But even if we got it (steel) in say 8 turn we could manage ok, maybe get 2 good whips off 7-8 turns apart. We did just complete the beginning of our whip cycle in cannon producing cities, so we may even whip right away (even though 5 turns + a turn on building a cannon would give us like 8-9 turns in our whip cycle so we probably would

But the drydock aspect of would be more affected. As the building effectively doulbles hammers we would want to do that asap to maximize our number of turns on doubled hammers.

And by the way, are reason for going in to caste is to workshop our younger green peripheral cities (HE is going in one of these) and caste will make these very useful and at just the right time.

All in all I think these are reasons but the reality is that yes, a few turns won't really make much difference. It'll all happen eventually. It's just the thing is, something like music has far less reason (at least to us) so why not do this.

But like I said, we're fine for the next turn or so (thanks alot for the money btw) so just take some time to chew on it, discuss, etc. But i think there are these opportunities if we get steel quick.

BTW, is MS interested in participating in this war?

HUSch said:
slaze said:
So how is everyone's tech progress coming along? We are able to get Steel in 5 turns, we would just need another 714:gold: to run at 100%:science: to do so. We can run off two more turns currently, but then we would run out of cash. If your teams don't have any pressing tech goals, can we count on you for the 700:gold:? This may be our last tech "hurrah" as afterwards it would probably more efficient for us to provide the money and team Kazakhstan do most of the teching.
For what? Is there a reason for steel in 5?
We will 've music in 4-11 turns.
In few turns we can see the SAN research

We can see Santa research now, Engineering in 8. although the number's only even absolute when it says 1.
Slaze
You have changed to Theo, the reason for that is/must be, you want build units for war in few turns, if you want build drydocks with steel and plan the next GA, I don't understand; the same is right for HE. For when do you want to strike, you whip mace only.

Our team have no long plan/strategy, but music is not only for the artist but it's the necessary tech for cavs (I would think, SAN can build them), in wars one of the best unit. Our towns are specified for money and we build a lot of new cottages, so we 've no interest in war.

btw
SAn is now in merka and get so at least + 17*3 :science: * multiplyer. Also they don't know of our ally, i can't understand their tech-trade-proposal.

HUSch ms

Is SAN proposing tech trades with us? What are they interested in (besides probably trying to break up the 3-way alliance)?

660 AD

Saturn has drafted 3 musk in this turn; I think with Steel and cannons we can defend our territory against an army of musk and immotals. In my opinion That is an answer of Cavs civic-change to Theo, a clear annonce of war. SAN is in Bureau like we (and the allies). Sat and SAn are in Merka and SAn has terminate the oB with us; so we have an warrior and the wb in between their erritory.

660 AD

Saturn has drafted 3 musk in this turn; I think with Steel and cannons we can defend our territory against an army of musk and immotals. In my opinion That is an answer of Cavs civic-change to Theo, a clear annonce of war. SAN is in Bureau like we (and the allies). Sat and SAn are in Merka and SAn has terminate the oB with us; so we have an warrior and the wb in between their erritory.

Do we have cannons? Build some more... if they are drafting then they plan to overwhelm someone really soon. Where are you building them? If those immortals upgrade to knights or cavalry, they will destroy cannons very easily and quickly. Make some Pikes too, until rifles can be made.

Top Bottom