1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

1512-1701 (An Odessy!)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Aeon221, Jan 17, 2005.

1. TopGun

TopGun 258 kills

I know this may be way out of line and time... but a good LH for the Swiss would be Wilhelm Tell...

2. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

Or at least a good archer unit for the swiss
    :joke:

3. Aeon221

Aeon221 Lord of the Cheese Helmet

I think I may have to cancel this project. I basically lay in bed all day *****ing (which is usually a good thing for civ haha) but I dont have the stamina to sit down and do anything. If someone feels like being an implementor and taking this project over go for it, but there is no way I can get this done before college and no way I can do it my first term there and no way Im doing it after Civ4 comes out ;p

@Gunner: You bet your a$$ I have one now! but you know what? if you connect through a phone line your silly modem can get fried through that! I had to wait two weeks to sign on after getting my computer because my modem got fried in YET ANOTHER electrical storm. God is hunting my a$$ down!

@Topgun: I suppose hes always a goof option ;p

4. Olorin0222

Olorin0222 Maia

Sorry you feel like crap, Aeon.

I really don't have the time to take this over. School starts in 2 1/2 weeks for me, and I'm trying to crunch through a bunch of 2D graphics for LOTM.