• Amphib Warfare* - Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FortyJ

Deity
Informational Poll
The Science Department will use your responses to determine the appropriate course of action that is most consistent with the wishes of our citizenry.

<><><><><>

We are currently researching Flight which will be completed in 8 turns at our current level of research funding. We also need to discover Flight and Radio prior to advancing into Modern Times. The other tech available at the moment (Amphibious Warfare) is not required to advance to the next era.

Code:
[b]Industrial Ages[/b]
[i][u]Advance[/u][/i]		[i][u]Cost[/u][/i]	[i][u]Prerequisites[/u][/i]		[i][u]Allows[/u][/i]
Flight		180	( 8 turns - Current)	Airport, Bomber, Fighter
Amphib War*	120	( 6 turns)		Marines
Radio		200	(10 turns)		
Adv Flight*	180	Flt, Radio, Mot Tran	Helicopter, Paratrooper
*= not required to advance to Modern Times

The purpose of this poll is to determine our short-term queue. Keep in mind that some of the options may require changing our current queue, which would result in some wasted research.

This poll will remain open until the next scheduled turn chat.

Flight->Radio

We need flight to build a big fleet of Bombers. They will be useful to do the job of our artillery batteries, but more efficiently.

And to top that, radio gives nothing…

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
...radio gives nothing…
except Ecology, Rocketry, Fission or Computers... :)

Remember, we are a scientific civ also, so we would get a free tech upon discovery of both Radio and Flight.

@40J: I just wrote that radio gives nothing to justify the placement of flight first. Flight gives us direct access to Fighters, Bombers and Airports. Yet, it is less long to research than radio…

Top Bottom