1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

1640 Bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by HUSch, Feb 11, 2009.

1. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

1. Ari east or north? I vote for 6, in the next turn over the forrest
    2. Archi ?
    3. Workboat to north at least 4 turns til the first black tile, there are fish
    4. WHat make Cav near Ana? If they found a town, where 'll Ana go?

Attached Files:

2. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

1. If we want him to find Kaz, then according to Cav we should send him east and south, not east and north. But perhaps it would be better to try and find Saturn? :dunno:
    3. Sounds good.
    4. I have no idea if they plan on settling there... perhaps we should plan on moving Anaxagoras 4 next turn - start moving him towards the pass? They almost certainly already know about the pass, so there's no risk of giving it away. I didn't catch this at the time, but Oyzar asked me in one of the first chats how we found them. I should have realized that meant that there could have been more than one way to find them! :wallbash:

3. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Peter
    in 4 is my question, Ana 'll be moved, if cav found there a town. So we win a step, if Ana would moved to 4 and lost some, if Ana would be moved in another direction.
    The tile is a good founding spot for cav (5 flood plains and some hills)

4. topas

topas Prince

1. Ari east or north? -> 6 looks fine
    ...else 7-7 might be good (twice trough forrests)
    2. Archi ? -> 8-road-break
    next turn either go on Mutal-7 or the banana to build a road there (-> start road to next city)
    3. Workboat to north at least 4 turns til the first black tile, there are fish
    I tend to send it into the north to explore and let it return once we go for fish+pigs. But looking for coastal TR to Cav in the south would be fine as well...
    4. WHat make Cav near Ana? If they found a town, where 'll Ana go?
    Usually you will be moved into the direction of your capital. -> probably moved on 7 (or 4). We should move to the west at least on a hill/forest.

5. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

The city-founding of Cav has Ana moved one step 4. Ana goes 4 at hill/forrest and sees the Mountain-gap.

6. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Topas
    Why a road at CERN 2? :blush:
    I would like then dye and road 2 turns or road/break and then the next turn dye and road/break. After this Archi can go at Mutal 7.

But my question remains.
    btw
    Next turn: there is a new worke in CERN.

7. topas

topas Prince

It's CERN-2 ;)
    We don't need the road there now, but would lose the worker-turn without reason: We want the worker to build a road on the banana or at Mutal-7 next and right now our worker needs 2 turns to get there. If we pre-build the road at CERN-2 we are still at banana or Mutal-9 after the next turn, but whenever we might need the road at CERN-2 we can finish it in 1 turn.
    Overall we didn't lose anything by doing it...

By the way, the road there isn't useless:
    As long as we have no construction we can by-pass the river east of CERN when coming from Perimeter and going to banana/Mutal;)

Don't think it'll be a problem to get to the dyes once we can connect them.

8. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Some other votes (about Archi's move) please.

I 'll play in 2 hours.

The better move around CERN is only for units from Peri a win.
    A cottage there would be better, but we don`t need this.

9. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

I play now like Topas wants.

10. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

With eot hind comes to CERN. Perhaps we take it the next free turn (when a settler go) as religion.