16th century Renaissance Europe

Sandris is doing them much better than I could everl do, and while he does it, I'm working on my editor and a project to increase the possibilities for the modders.

To each one his specialty.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The French and the German unit are so perfect for my scenario.

But the other units are wonderful for other scenarios and mods, becuase it´s a great work!

After this preview I will no longer harass you :)

Wait....
There's more?
Sandris you genius.

Not yet. for the moment, Sandris is very busy with the main civiizations lines: England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, Sweden.
I don't know what he will do after that, but I think you shouldn't expect other civs until these ones are finished.

They overlap a bit.

But not completly: Imperator does more variety but with smaller period of time.

For instance, he did Savoy, Naples, Papal States, Venetia, while Sandris is doing only "Italy".

But while Sandris makes unit for Bronze Age (early / late), Iron age (early, lage), Dark ages, Middle ages (early, high late), 1550, 1650, 1700, 1750, 1790, 1812...
Imperator focused on 16th, 17th, 18th.

In fact, Sandris is very kind to try to match the needs of my own mod when he does new pack (although he always goes even beyond).

Although I like Imperator's units, I'd rather use only the units from Sandris to have more consistency. The only units of Imperator I planned to use are the artillery.

But this is because I'm making an epic mod. For someone who would like to focus on Europe, Imperator will bring additional units, such as Scotland for instance, or more than one German states.

I see them more as complementing each other than competiting.

Top Bottom