Status
Not open for further replies.

Specusci

Chieftain
Okay, cruising through the Civ4 custom civilizations, I'm finding alot of very poor quality civilizations.

People can really do better then the majority of crud that exists there; the civilizations themselves are okay, but the graphics are just lazy. Ireland is nothing more then Alexander in green armour.

I do realize it is insanely difficult to produce quality graphics for leaderheads, but judging from what people did in Civ3, there are obviously more people who can make at least half decent leaderheads (not that none exist, some of them are pretty good). Right now, for me personally, the Civ4 Custom Civilizations section is more or less obsolete, as it is much more pleasing to just buy Warlords for the extra leaderheads and civs.

You realize of course that you've done nothing yourself, so you have no right yourself. Also, Civ 4 graphics require expensive 3d programs, so not many people can do much better with the tools they have. So, please, until you do something yourself, just shut the hell up.

"Everything is easy for the man who doesn't have to do it himself."

AlCosta said:
So, please, until you do something yourself, just shut the hell up.
Couldn't have said it better :lol:.

I won't say that the programs are expensive, Blender is a free program that I find even better than 3Ds max, besides being able to export to civ4. The problem is that people are still trying to figure out how to export certain graphics to the game (in this case, new LHs).

But yeah, you can't have your hands clean and bicker that the people's hands aren't muddy enough. So, for the time being, shut the hell up buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom